Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/avatar

Displaying 1-25 of 27 results.
Sidestory about what could have happened between Katara and Zuko after she defeated Azula and before he met Mai again. It could be also called "The Death of Zutara".
Katara visits Zuko at his palace a few months after his coronation to see how he is. They have fun during the visit, but they are soon confused in their hearts; unsure of what they really want.
Plagued by dreams and driven by instincts only he can understand, Naruto finds himself on a new adventure, going solo. What he doesn''t know is that a greater power is guiding his efforts, leading him on a new destiny to save a world that''s not his own.
This is a little bit into the firebenders master episode
it just came to my mind i hope you enjoy it :]
Sheng has been thrown into firenation prison and is now sharing a prison with the earthbender shaw. he realises they need 2 ecscape
This is just a little cute SokkaXToph oneshot about how Toph feels the need to be pretty for Sokka, but Sokka loves her just how she is. A bit fluffy.
No one believes Gero when he tells people he saw something potentially life threatening, so he takes it upon himself to find out the truth. But as his findings unravel deeper secrets, he wonders if anything he knows will ever be the same.
What happens when you stick 10 avatar characters in one house and use it as a game show? Chaos.
ok I know sucky title but this is an avatar fan fic ok
After the seige of Ba Seng Se, Zuko is faced with many tormenting feelings, including a not-so-clear conscience. As he sets out of the large capitol for a break away from the chaos, he finds more than just a bit of fresh air.
  About the club and pics of it's members and their KAs.
  The title says it all.
 A few Meez I made for my friends here at FAC.
  A few things I made for my friends.
  it's about what Yami writes in his own journal.and some of his crazy antics.Please comment.
Umm this is a story of my character with my fantasys involved. Her name is Katame. Will she and her best friend Mark become more then that?
~katara
Just a short story about an Earth Bending City and the war with the Fire Nation. It's about a year before Sokka and Katara find Aang.
zuko for some reason can't get any sleep in the palace and his family is going to keep that alive
ya a Christmas fic. so you know there are a few new shipping's in this one.
 
new things:
 
Itazula
zhaice
kakimi
aiko
jaulina
wuase
katrai
kimiokka
daruske
and a special couple
aankura
Okays, I know I spelled Yue wrong.XDD

And Im not sure if Ti and La are (c) of ME,or of Nickelodeon.I know!

FISH Ti/La (c) Nickelodeon

PEOPLES Ti/La (c) Zippeh. There.:3

Anyways,The four are wandering through a dense jungle.They happen upon two girls. But,one is a Water Bender,and the Other is a Fire Bender.And they get along! But what about them makes Aang start to think that not all is as they seem...?
A new breed of bender teams up with a banished Prince to save her old village, but both of them have their own selfish plan. Can this girl and her friends really save the world, and can they make the fire prince turn around? (oc/zuko)(other pairings?) .. goes with my fanart
ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.
A teenaged girl finds a boy who had saved her as a child. She thinks he's cute, then finds out that his father was one of the firebenders that killed her mom and ruined her home. Does her opinion change?
This is an Avatar Fanfic that I originally wrote for Nick.com but then they like stopped posting so oh well. Enjoy it! Ps: i wrote it before episode 10 came out
ist about aang finding teh other airbender