Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/funny

Displaying 26-50 of 57 results.
Its about dreaming.
The poem fades from somewhat normal to weird just like how our dreams do only it feels natural. :D :) :P
Is it just me or is Naruto getting Soap Opera-y?
Each chapter is a new way to annoy the crap out of your older our younger brother or sister. I got a lot of evil ideas! Alas, i can only put 101. BUUUUUT if i want to after that i could make a (dun dun duuun) sequel....
(minaiacle laughter)
|:P
its about sonic and amy and kirby
its pretty funny well please comment
when they meet
this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P
Well, to put it short, the grim reaper, being the killer and reaper of the souls of dead people, kills and reaps the souls of dead people. This story is a collections shows all my different views on the big fellow. Don't chuck it till you try it!
This is one of the funniest things i have ever made! Enjoy!

*DOOPLISS WAS NOT HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY.*
A number of funny things that you can do at school!
A step-by-step guide.
Anyone who ever had to do this will find this funny !
Very funny Naruto charater them songs YAY ^_^!
^^ A bunch of stuff munched together; such as Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Matrix, etc... starts off as One Piece then transforms into other things ^^ Well-written, easy to follow. BOO! I SCARED YOU!
quite awkward if you ask me. i found it on a site
This is a funny story about Mario needing to catch up with modern society. Believe me. You're going to laugh your butt off at this one.
Lol there's only one chapter with 3 jokes on it, but they're all real funny. *Please Read!*
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
I just added the orange to make the name colorful :D Enjoy the funny list!
read title 11 times. Repeat.
Its a story about how the Inuyasha gang plays a joke on Inuyasha
Detective Brown is a hilarious low-time detective thats about to uncover a big time case! the Gold Digger is the first of many in the series
A funny beach comic about Hao...
Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".
A story of a lonely spam can that's trying to find a little love and respect from sombody. Read of this brave little Spam can's journey through America as he finds trust, Love, and respect from people he never thought he would.
Funny Obvious things you shouldn't do...