Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/heart

Displaying 1-25 of 36 results.
ok this is a peom i wrote a wile ago...to describe the relationship between my dreams and I.
A random collection of poems I have written over the years, mostly haiku, couplets, and sonnets, but you never know which ones you might find in here.
Random Mildew X Daisy mayhem Laffalympics fic
...hm....
i was feeling down and thanks to those who helped me. The little girl was me and i never knew.
Prologue to mny story, i haven't been on here in forever!
but anyways, enjoy :D
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
a poem... not much to say about it.

please read

i love my poems very much.
this is in lower case for a reason. i wrote it for no particular reason. so ha.
Just a poem I wrote when I was bored.... so yeah.....
This isnt really about one persone its more like about every guy ive ever dated(which isnt a whole lot)
im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...
Everyone has felt a broken heart, but what if you could hear one? What it the sound of a heart slowly struggling to cease filled your eardrums? Could you handle it?
A song I wrote for the RP I am doing. Of course,it's Kingdom Hearts.My RP buddy is Sora,and I am my made-up.She died in the RP,due to an accident caused by a jealous man.This song I just kinda...typed up,for that part.Will show to meh RP buddeh next time
it is a story about vincent valentine and a OC a friend of my made up...me and my friend are making this story and we have a pretty good feeling about it.
Song about not caring what happens to other people. Dark and sinister, as much of my poetry is.
Love, the thorny irony, the bittersweet thorn and petal. Poetry of the darker, and more poetic side of love.
A very old fanfiction I made when I was eleven year's old. Sesshoumaru is out of character for some reason....
It's about Gato Mewnie who is old friends with Sesshomaru but hasn't seen each other in 60 years.
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
What is a voice?
It is, once again, a break up/heart break kinda poem. If you like, please let me know!!
I am left a fragment of a dream; a piece that should have been whole...
just one of my poems. please tell me what you think.
a poem about alot of different people.