Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/high

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
Seto Kaiba is having trouble with some homework... who better to help him than the best tutor on campus, and roommate, Sebastian Michaelis (Warning: OOCness is almost absolute... I apologize)
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
Sky High WarrenXWill one-shot written for Yuletide.
A Tamaki One Shot with OC.

Minami was just looking for a palace to record her music, instead she found herself in a room filled with good looking guys, and she was particularly drawn to one tall, blond Prince.
well it started off at school in english class, I had to write a story and the sentences had to have only 2 words in it so it ended up as a poem.
Just another Big Cheese X Polly story

and a made up alternate afterwards

to the big comet fiasco^^
Sakura is a girl accepted to the most private high school.Little does she know how bad that school is... Jealously,Drama,and Romance.Will she ever make it though the year?
Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely
Based on picture --> http://mihonosaka.deviantart.com/art/The-end-of-Domino-High-School-64776101
The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)
What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!
Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou
Summary: Kaoru doesn’t now what to think, Kyoya kissing him and then giving him a business proposal...there is only one thing to do, accept it. But in the midst of a business agreement can love truley bloom? KaoruXKyoya
Yeah you heard her my First day of high school...I'm in the 9th grade just like Sora in fact this is Sora's first day too...one reason is that we just moved here to Destiny Island from Traverse Town
Axel/Roxas, Riku/Sora and more in later chps
Jenny is a seventeen year old who thinks she's a girl with boring aspects and personality. She passes her time by observing her two best friends Russ and Maya who she feels are interesting and special individuals. Not believing she really matters in this
Hi! 'When It Matters' is continued (a while ago) and now I'm posting it again.
 
I would post it in the other When It Matters story, but it won;t let me delete chapter 1a, so I could post chapter 1, so therefor I do it here.
 
Enjoy.
This is the Teen Titans high school musical it has no relation to High School musical and I worte all original songs so enjoy!
It's the normal life of Sharpay and Ryan. Ryan still trying to reach for stardom and Sharpay still crushing on Troy. But with new characters, life gets more interesting.
My original story about a group of kids and a unusal school. one of my old stories that i found that i'm slowly adding things on to. the violence and launge is very sparce.
Has Eyumi, Lilith (my cousin), Needler, Hay Lin and her friends Elyon and Boo in it. Anime madness!
A weird/retarded/angsty poem based on something I saw written on my desk in my NSL gov't class. I may post my illustration for this later