Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/knight

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
When Meta Knight hears a cry for help, he goes to see what the fuss is about. Will it be Meta Knight's time to shine?
Mary finds herself in a strange land after falling asleep on the bus. There she meets Grenville, the headless immortal knight with greet manners, among other strange and wonderful people...
This is my fanfic "The truth is revealed". It's a crossover between the mangas Vampire Knight, Rust Blaster, Bloody Kiss and Blood Soul. OHSHC and Shiki will also make an appearance.
Hope you like it. Please comment.
hey i''ll try to post smthing which popped into my head :3
hope you''ll liek it >w<
My most popular fanfic from DA. A Sonic and the Black Knight fanstory with lots of my friends characters thrown in!
My first real attempt at writing Knight Rider fan fiction.
Still in Hong Kong, the dragon council wishes to knight Rose for her efforts against the Dark Dragon. However, she has to pass a few trials before she can accept the honor, otherwise, her memory of the magical world will be permenently erased.
Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!
ok well basically these are all words i have used in my fanfiction stories if any of you folks are confused about what a japanese word is just look up the term in here and if it isnt in here ask me to post it and i will do so! ^_^ hope this helps!
its short i know but hopefully my fan that requested this is satisfied and sorry i just really got busy with work and the kids n school! only 37 more days!
oh any yea this has some grown up stuff so please forgive me if u dont like it!
this story is one in a million!
Nolan is a simple boy. He is a peasant. He has grown up with nothing special about him and had dreamed of becoming a knight. One day he gets his chance...
Fairytales were never meant to have happy endings, they're warning of the past. Hidden in Cephiro's past is a deadly secret, whatever does happen to those who fail the Test? Where do they go,what becomes of them,what vengence do they seek?
An Arthurian legend of epic proportions! Made for English class. hehe.
ok... ahh... I like it kinda... its odd... mostly about wanting to be freedom
This is a story of how love can conquer all, even in the face of the darkness of hate.
This is the story of the one called Love's Knight......
this is a story of my character Dark Knight and Sexy bishie queens character Hyrule and Gannondorf from zelda who I do not own ^^Shigiru Miyamoto(sp?) does..all in a yaoi type story ^^