Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/life

Displaying 26-50 of 73 results.
ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments
I wrote this a long time ago so ya here it is I don't really have any experience I haven't read this in a while so I don't really know what to think about it if you have any suggestions for me to rewrite this poem in any other way please do so
just a few random short stories that i kinda liked and my friends stole from me -curse them- and read to the people in the resturaunt.... they liked them really... and actually asked for copies i was really happy... and yet embarrassed....-.-"
for everyone
A man tells us about his speech impairment and how it's affected his life.
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.
poem
poem
poem
this is a poem i wrote in the wake of my pain
It started as a schoolassigment but it turned out to a real story.
A story about a normal thief girl, the town she lives in, and the monster that will destroy them all.
Just another poem. But if you don't comment I won't post any more even if its bad. So this poem is about my view of life it is basically about how life is hard sometimes and easy other times. so enjoy of hate  just comment.
A story I did for english, the story in my mind isn't very appealing until the end. I personally felt the bond between the two at the end.
This is a story about an angel trying to convince a grieving hero to carry on fighting the good fight.
She wants to tell him.To tell him how she feels.But what happens.when he tells her first?..What happens.When he thinks she hates him, when it's the exact opposite?
 
Will they tell each other?Or does it stay uncertain till the day they die?
It started out as a suicide story, and turned into something about life and death, that may change the lives of people who read it. It's fairly short, but worth it, please tell me if it helps you, or influences you.
Eh...I was feeling suicidal and depressed here. Boo hoo, whatever.
From a saying my Father told me. The only thing you life that you have to do is die. It may sound harsh buts it's true.
Everyone has their views on life. Gerard and Mikey Way are no exception. Gerard has his opinion on how things work, and Mikey has his. Marilyn Manson, however, is extremely wise and thinks profoundly about all things. At the same time, the world keeps spinning beneath their feet and they have to run to keep up.
(No set summary as of yet; ratings pertain to current time only.) Running from the past is never easy.
I don't really have a good synopsis for this story, but it's going to be kind of short.

Be prepared to cry a little when you read this. I don't really know how to describe it, you'll just have to read it I guess.
It's so sad it made me cry


Tell your friends about this if you like it!

This is an ongoing saga, so long as I am here, it stays.

Episodes 1-45
Want the shivers? Read this. It's all about why Jesus came to us and that. It's cool, i had fun writing it.