Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/lost

Displaying 1-25 of 29 results.
Illustration: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-805645.html

Here''''s the written version of the picture I submitted. 83 A little preview for a story idea I''''m currently working on.
Following the events of twenty years prior, a "Cult of Gongora" had emerged, causing chaos around the world. Chief Inspector Jien Austere has apprehended its leader and prepares to lead him to Uhra to receive justice.
'What's behind you?'
I turned around but nothing was there, 'There is nothing there?'
'You're not actually looking behind you now are you? You can never ever see whats behind you.'
these are a few poems i have written, more sober though, my fave is 'hell to heaven; recover from the pain' enjoy :P

Andi xxx
this is a story i wrote for year 11 english. its only suppose to be short.

its enspired by alice in wonderland
Random little thoughts that pop into my head while watching LOST... Mainly crack pairings.
This was supposebly made by kyonkichis1kitty A.K.A Keklion and was later found by me ( I believe it is over a year old) Keklion had been going through her Kyou-kun phase (from Fruits Basket) and made this ok so read it!
This story is about a teenage girl who is warped into a world of people who can change into a certain animal. She learns that this world is in danger due to undeparted human souls and is faced with many trials and conflicts in order to help them.
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
i suck at descriptions.....but please read, comment, and critizize.....but pleaz no flamming, you'll make me cry!!!!
I owe J.T. thanks for this ^^ (not for the subject!!! No!! For the inspiration to write a poem ^^) After reading all his poems I decided to try and write one of my own.

I was thinking about one of the friends I lost once and this is what came of it.
i've just felt this way for a while, and i kinda needed to get it out of my system...sorry if it's not that great. i want to be able to write poetry better esp for ap eng next year. please tell me wot you think of it=]
lost to someone you love
Short story about myself.
I wrote this awhile back, I just recently found it while digging through all my papers. I don't no where I got the notion to write this, They always seem to be about finding someone or trying to reach to someone, Ah well just a bit odd that's all!I think I remember when I wrote this, I was.........13 then I think? I just wrote it out of the blue. Anyway R&R!
What happen Sasuke have a dead girlfriend went his came back with people holding the cofin but the other don't know
Something I wrote for a project, this goes with the picture I drew a while ago, Lost Sunset. Gosh! I've never put up any prose before! Yay for firsts! Anyway, the reason I never post anything: because it sucks.
This piece doesn't completely follow the pl
Riana an eigteen year old girl is living a difficult life as a gaurdianof the Uxingusu, an ancient race forgotten by time. two other gaurdiansIesuka and Ico both love and will stop for nothing to get her heart.but faith leads to a even harder life when th
it is a story about vincent valentine and a OC a friend of my made up...me and my friend are making this story and we have a pretty good feeling about it.
A lost love who will never coem back.
Does this happen to be another Marauder fanfic? Yes. Another, how the Marauders first met fanfic? Yes. Does it follow the same routine? No. What happens when a young Remus meets Andromeda Black?
Everything went wrong in Paine’s life, from her older sister’s death, to her Crimson Squad episode… Everything except him that is… Baralai... Now he’s disappeared, and he was all that was left for her. Can she rise to the task and defend all she
Another free-verse poem. Yet again dedicated to Shane M. Whitley
A free-verse poem dedicated to my current ex, Shane M. Whitley.