Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 7501-7525 of 7790 results.
A poem about my existance.
Alright, I know the title is dumb but hey, im only 11. Anyway its a good story. At least I think so.
The Eds hatch a scam to relieve boredome in the cul-de-sac for a day. Will there be any survivors ;)?
what happens when u get possessed
Just some qoutes I tried to remember well I hope you like !!!!!!!!!
a story about life and death. how worlds sperate. and a good ending.
Yusuke fought with Suzaku, we can all remember that.... but what happens when his sister comes for revenge? Find out (Romance mainly with people you might not expect)
this is a kind of a funny one hope u like it please comment it thanx!!!!!
please read?
this is a kind of a funny joke i guess tell me what u think of it hope u like it!!!!!!
Duck Dodgers must fight against New World and the president of New World: Michael Good. But is Dodgers up to the task? Well, seeing as there is a reward.
Funniest things to do to the Reikai Tentei
Just another short story that i wrote
a short poem I came up with when I was bored...
this is a funny one i think read it and tell me what u think!!!!!!
Someone told me this joke so i thought i would share it with u hope u like it.(it is not the best joke!!)
mmmmmm it was for shool and sory for that lame names its my first story.
a random story that I made up... Granny rambles on! (to those who I chat with: It's on my profile WOOHOO!)
A poem...About me.. Kinda..Not really...Nevermind. >.>
...Its givin up on everything
Gol and Maia are evil, true... but how did they become that way...? I need to do art for this. ~_~
a wish nto come true
yet another poem about my beloved Lestat de Lioncourt.
a short poem story thing about lestat
this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.