Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 7576-7600 of 7790 results.
ok so i really like this whole making fun of mother goose stories cuz its really workin for me... so here
THE REAL STORY OF HUMPTY DUMPTY!!!
Just in time for Valentine's Day...a story about Valentine's Day! ^^ This is a little story that my friend Sami and I wrote for the school newspaper. It's really not what you think...
a poem i wrote in english class
a story of MAD EVIL skeleton killing people
A Poem Based off AZURE.tears
My new book, a preview is now released. Loved by Teachers too!
A little LotR fanfiction I wrote some time ago. It's told from the point of view of Frodo...I don't know how no one I showed it to could figure that out...
I just wrote this down cuz I'm bored. I think if I handed it in as an assignment, my teacher would say it was very powerful...I dunno...just a poem? I dunno if its a poem or not, it doens't rhyme, and is kinda long for a peom. So I dunno. XP
What happens when u introduce coffee to the sonic cast?
Caren(my made-up character) has a crush on Shadow the Hedgehog and she finally gets to go on a date with him, but the date turns out disaster!
A new girl enters Ryou's classes, and after a rough start (Caused by Bakura) they become firends, but when greed takes the form of the millenium ring, will Bakura let Atsuko live! Rated pg-13 for no real reason.
A little story I wrote for a project in Language arts. This is also posted on Fanfiction and Mediaminer. One-chapter fic. Little Sango/Miroku romance.
You know, everyone thinks sweet and sour chicken is so innocent...but they're wrong. Wrong I tell you!! O.o;; Heh...anyway, based on a true story. Names were changed to protect the stupid (meaning yours truly).
Just a little thing I had posted in my livejournal and used it for my rp chara at bandcandy. I wrote it when I was depressed. Hopefully, it'll make you think.
about a wolf and his pup
this kinda the jist of whats stiring up in me, cant explain it though. oh well, hope ya'll like it.
A psuedo script of my own made up episode of Mr. Bean. please leave comments because theirs really no point of posting things if nobody says anything. Also please forgive my spelling and grammers if you find them.
My story about beginning to deal with family Cancer
really short. just something i wanted to do. and if you think Kai is stupid then dont read this.
this is a poem i wrote in 7th grade. i was feeling down and i was thinking about my real dad.so htis is dedicate dot him in a way.... this i think is the best poem i written since it came from the heart
I'm still writing this story so I dont have a name for it yet... eh heh...
this is a story, that i would describe a Deja vu
please post comments
Personally, I think this one is the best out of both of them. The way it ends is soooooo funny!

YOU CANNOT FAST FOWARED TO THE END! YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE THING!!!
Makoto disappears after a vision of a strange woman. Ryu finds a strange feather that leads him to her. Can he and his feeble brother Akira get to her before the strange woman gets to them first? (all OCs...no purposeful connection to the games' stor