Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 7601-7625 of 7790 results.
Kim and Shego switch bodies, yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda. Just read!
who r u?
It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.
What do u think
Our favorite Quotes!
Ok...do not hate me for this..think of it as, he'll like you more..just read.
It's my very first fanfic!! It's about the game Legend of Mana. I used the female main character, and it's alot like the game, but better, 'cause it's the way I like it. ^_^
Okay, this is based on a picture I drew a while ago (URL is in the story)... anyway, written mainly for my own amusement, so if you have a problem.... well, you can bite me. Oh, and this is about Ursula (Little Mermaid) going to the therapist.
Interviews with anime characters
5 years after Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, Zelda is being forced to marry and Link is in Terminia. Gannondorf breaks the seal keeping him in the sacred realm.
It's written like a dialog. You have to have a pretty low sense of humour to like this fanfic. It's filled with lame jokes and lots of rip off. enjoy.
ps.no peter
I wrote this a while ago... I guess the title explains itself... ^^;;
Some random poem I came up with... I think it's kewl. ^^
its not really funny but oh well
An Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho Fanfic. Please be kind and help me with a title for the story
The adventures of Ebony White, and her cousin Reuel White in the epic journey to find a library book with Ebony's locker.
Two years after Kingdom Hearts, Sora continues his journy when a new evil appears. The catch is, is it Riku?
A new girl to Tokyo, Miharo Yutsuko learns about Angelic Layer. And goes on to earn the nickanme the Third Prodigy.
This story focuses on the White Angel, Spirit the Hedgehog.
What happens to a family of vacatioers when a storm hits, and some one comes knocking on thier door?
It's not really a story, just something funny i decidedto do.
this is more a poem than story, but it had so many issues involved, i thought, aahhhh wot the hell, you could call it both
Do you think youre obsessed with Inuyasha? Well, these signs will help you make sure of it! e_X; See if they fit you! Bwahahaha.
It makes me cry.But I love it!