Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 7551-7575 of 7790 results.
its about a realm of dragons....its only the start of a story but i like it.....ill add more soon ;)its sort of quest.....
Little funny thing I made up of whne Kagome brings a boombox and tries to get Inuyasha to dance. It's pretty short but it's still funny.
Er, heh. I dont know what to write for teh description, so um, just read it!
Warning: This ish-very old!
Oh, yesh. And this is a Kingdom Heart's parody! ^__________^;;
Ever wounder how Hiei would act if he truely fell in love with a girl!?
This is an action romantic comedy (or atleast it's supposed to be) about Trigun. It has Vash (of course) and a new person you will meet sooner or later (hopefully more sooner than later). This is my first fanfic so be gentle. ^_^
Have you ever woundered what Kurama the goodie goodie would be like evil? If you ever did then read this story...you will very surprised....
Something to do with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
i am depressed
A little Halloween story co-written with Sami-blye (eem_evas...go check out her awesome art). A little late for Halloween, or early, however you see it, but that's ok...please read.
Hope u like this one tell me what u think of it!!
What it is. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote it, but it came out okay. . .
this one is kind of funny u have probley of heard this joke before!!!lol Tell me what u think of it
this one may be funny but i dont know i like it hope u do to!!!
this is a funny joke dont anyone this affensively please it is just supose to be funny hope u get a good laugh out of it!!!
this is my first poem, done on my own attempt, please review and tell me how to make it better, i want to get better.
This Is A Poem About My Dog Bubba!
What happens when LOTC characters play Truth or dare? The results can be tragic, for everyone.
wierd, stupid, insane.
[SubaruxSeishirou, AU of vol. 16] Kakyou discloses some vital information concerning Seishirou, which will alter the events at Rainbow Bridge. Can a yumemi truly alter the rules of the game of fate...or is it just illusion?
(one-shot, fluffy) It is the end of the year, and Kamui goes out for a walk in the snow. When he meets up with Fuuma, he discovers that the Dark Kamui has a gift to give to the world...(not my best, but I like it)
Liz the Vixen was bored so she went to go mess around with a puzzle cube, but when she got all the colors together she went into an adventure she'll never forget!
It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?
With ruby bored as heck her and angel throw a party....them tails, knux, and shadow! 0.o and what the heck is up with the lucky charms?!?!?!?!?!
how can sonic & co. defeat an invincible force? (is on fanfiction.net) lang mild violence