Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 7651-7675 of 7788 results.
i made this for me and Kohaku's story.
Seto was blackmailed by mokuba into participating on a game show where he has to date the four lucky contestants. What if Jou's one of them? Seto/Jou, Yami/Yugi (shounen-Ai)(Based on Joe Millionaire)
A poem type story I created a while ago because my character needed a background. It's about a disgraced half-elf who becomes a heroine.
a controlled girl's life and what she does in the end...
this is dedicated to my younger brother who died when he was born...didn't even start to live... "I love you my little angel..."
The title says it all. Hiei is with the guts and they are tlking about Mothers day. Hiei runs off, and............

And your gonna have to read to find out what happens! n_n
This is a cute little one shot song fic that I created and wanted to share. It is about Kurama telling Hiei that he is in love with him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I hope you like.
This is really dumb! But hey, its funny so here you go. It is the song, Hey Mickey with a few words changed so that Kurama can sing it to Hiei. I hope you like it. I know its dumb so please don't tell me it is in the review. (If you even give one) We
A silly cartoon adventure, about little alien character from a far away planet that joins an team in search for 4 magical books. (may contain mistakes)
This is a series of rocket power episodes I made up. PLEASE READ!
This is a poem I wrote about this dream I had that is re-occuring every single sollotary NIGHT! AGHHHHH! Ok...I'll tell u about my dream in it too. It's a Kingdom Hearts Dream.
Forgive me, I got bored in school... It's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh, but has some of my own characters in it too (like Lily the know it all Lady of Faith psycologist and her hyperactive Change of Heart assistant, Mia).
Another anghsty poem, this time from Malik's point of veiw.
It's a poem from Ryou's point of veiw.
Just a collection of my poems and songs. They're dark, spooky, angst-ridden, but people like them. They're not all that way, so just rifle through them and see what you can find.
Poetry done by me about The Hobbit. One of the books attached to the Lord of the Rings Series
Flash Fiction done by me about The Hobbit. One of the books attached to the Lord of the Rings Series
Poetry done by me about The Hobbit. One of the books attached to the Lord of the Rings Series
this poem needs a title...i'm all out...help me please?
If you have been to the Hero In the 21'st Century site and have read the series, then you will understand this (book 9). If not, go there and read from book one to nine, and you will understand. Pretty funny!
Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.
Hope is a normal girl adopted by the keeper of the forest...or so she thought. When Hope finds out her true origin, that of an Elf she sets out to find herself in the world that is slowly falling into the darkness. When she meet up with a mysterious
I got this insperation an a picture named alone
The usual here, just more of meh stuff.
For X-Men lovers, so :P! Scott/'Ro fic