Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sad

Displaying 51-75 of 81 results.
A thingy kinda like a poem really kool
Something I wrote just for fun, I enjoyed writing it, and cried as well.
Is sad, but has a happy ending :)
This was written for a contest ay school and i would love to know what u think of it...Its about a boy and a lost love
ok this was also written for a contest at my school and i would like if you tell me how it turned out....Its about a war and a little girl
Just a little poem to get some stuff off my chest I guese..
A heartwarming short story of a girl who longs for her father to come home.
syrus falls into a coma, and there's little hope of him coming out. can zane handle the fact that he may lose his little brother?
These are some sad poems of sorrow and my stories of times when i don't feel a full as i should be....
well ... saddy
What happens when Jak gets killed? The worst day of Daxter's life. Warning: Sad.
A sad love song that I wrote during school after taking a boring chemistry test
Its a poem about somthing that happened to me recently...yeah...it sux.
A very funny, sad, melancolly story of my friend Taylor, she reads. its all fake though, we made it up when she sat alone on the bus one day. please read.
Sonic told Amy to get out of his life, so she did! Sonic didn't mean to say that to Amy. Will he find Amy and tell his real feeling around her, or will Amy will never be seen by Sonic? People for ages 10 and up.
A sad poem about child abuse
The greatest gift he ever recieved was a pair of the most beautiful eyes in the world...
Sad and all rhymey XD
bored..lonely blah...my teaher published this one..took like 5 seconds to write..so yay? thanks..
This really sucks but hey. It's about a chick who was left by her boyfriend
a sad feeling brought onto paper
Sad poem I wrote when I was 11. I had this big obssession I was getting old too fast.
This is one i made when laying in my lonely bed thinking about something!............. November.13.2004
It's how i feel pinned between these two people....
this was just a poem I thought up in math class
heya!how bout a big helping of dark poems??!!!!