Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/stupid

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
Its a want not a need.
Elli Reyes and her friends have their own adventures as they grow up together in Los Angeles. Nothing unusual there, unless you have crazy and funny encounters like theirs.
Don't read. The story is stupid and I wrote it at midnight, when I was half-asleep. Read if you must. Comment before faving to tell me why the hell you think this story is good.
I get the most random e-mails, and I thought you might find these as random/funny/hilarious/stupid/pointless as I did!

Comment with your results, but only if you haven't cheated.

I did not make these.
Test
just a couple poems i was forced to write for LA...take a look PLEAZZZZZ.....their stupid but be nice
lol it was a project in school
we had to do creative writing so me and my friend vicky decided to do chobits XD the only reason why were picking on shinbo getting his kidney stolen is because vicky no like him XP
We are trying to bann a HORRIBLE girl from DA.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to do it here....so sorry if I broke one of the rules ^_^;

WE WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES!!!!!!! ^_^
Stupid quotes from family, friends, myself, manga, anime and movies!
This is just one of those 'Link gets tormented by Navi' fic. Don't worry it's funny enough! It has a japanese phrase like in all of my stories. Mainly Link bashing. Nothing to violent though. But very funny. Ja ne! /Seeya!/
yup.
The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.
uh.....these are stupid rhymes i came up with in my math class....
My first comic with my two characters. So I hope you like the surprises inside ^^ yes I HAVE TO MANY TYPOS... live with it ^^
Hi peeps! This isn't really a story, but you probably knew that from reading the title(damn, i knew it was to obvious!).
A variety of stupid stories that either me or me and my friends thought of while walking back from french class lol.
some odd jokes made with sleepovers yay
my friend candyluvr and i changed the original song into a sonic song the tune stay's the same and some of the text is the same two.
The Sonic Characters that you all know love and hate, come together to answer Fan Mail from idiotic Fans (Besides the people on this site!!!!)
I have no idea why me and my bro made this retarded guide...O_______o
Just a stupid thing me and my sis thuoght of mustly me. but just read it and tell me what you think. It is not long just about a page or chapter.
A crummy little list of why fan girls bug me.WARNING:IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE FANGIRL DON"T READ THIS!!!!!If you are I still don't care!(MY other name is Rikus_little_sister)(hahahahaha)
wierd, stupid, insane.