Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/time

Displaying 1-25 of 34 results.
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
Just something to think about on a hot, summer day
I went to the kerrang tour on feb 4th this year, purely because I am in love with all time low (:
and I want to go into journalism or something similar... so I wrote this.... please tell me what you think (:
A shopping mall boutique is taken over by aliens who abduct customers. (Characters very loosely drawn on Jill and Alexis from Resident Evil.
Gil has been without his master, Oz, for ten years. But what happened during that ten year course for Gilbert?
(O.C.s)
Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~
just a random poem about how time flies by so fast..and was bored and sad at the same time...
This is the first book of many. Young Alana Page Black and her four friends were outcasts. Then she meets a new kid, who changed there life. There sweeped to a great adventur that a person could only wish for.
A Time-Master from an unknown year comes to 2009 to fix the world's problems, such as pollution. He is tricked by a greedy patent officer and the officer claims it as his own.
What will happen, read!
Another poem. I wrote it a long time ago, but I didn't know what to call it or what to do with it really, but now it's complete, and to me, it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Enjoy!
Nicolette is a beautiful orphan in Paris, France. She runs away to escape from her horrid owner when she tumbles off a bridge. What was on the other side will change her life forever.
Please comment!
this story is about a dimension trekker. it's about her adventures in Hyrule, beginning with her life in the Opera Populair. She meets one of her best friends, and discovers more about life. and more importantly about herself...
MY OC'S STORAY!
Yay it's poetry time!
Was rather sad when i wrote this...it's crap, oh well, it's what's on my mind, I'm writing it down, no editing, no proofing, just what's on my mind.
This has avery deep story going along with it.
This is like my Ocarina of Time: My Way but this is the manga version. It will have some Japanese phrases and is very funny. The first chapter is very cheesy but hey, just give it a shot! Enjoy!
Link, a young boy has to save the world from destruction. But get this: he's like seven years old. Yes this is the same thing as the game folks just more humor, and more chaos. Please comment. I wanna know if people think it's good or bad.
these are the moments that i will remember forever. They are all short but have so much meaning to me.
Feraldo is Time chronicler from the VERY distant future. Though time is already foreseen and recorded in The Book of Future, it leaves the universe open to change, and details being missed. Feraldo's job is to record the details of the past and future not recorded in The Book. Though his secondary task is to preserve events destined to happen without making a large impression on history.
 
His current mission however, will lead to personal a personal loss, and a responsibility greater than any other Time Chronicler ever known.
This is a poem I wrote for my school's literary magazine.
A girl named Sage, who's a traveler ended up in a forest and met Saria, who took her to the Kokiri village, where she met Link and the two kids ended up working together for the quest to save Hyrule.
My thoughts have left me feeling lonely.
Songfic oneshot... Hao/Anna/Yoh basicly a Anna fluff that is vary good! I hate summery things so just read!
Wrote this when I was bored.
A poem about life and time and how it passes by