Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fantasy

Displaying 51-75 of 145 results.
Uh ohs. It's a lmae attempt at a Christmas From Hell edition! XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
"And the earth heaved and sighed in the wake of the storm,
relieved of the burdens mankind had wrought upon it,
yet tentative about the novel species that had begun to swarm its every crevice."
just a few random short stories that i kinda liked and my friends stole from me -curse them- and read to the people in the resturaunt.... they liked them really... and actually asked for copies i was really happy... and yet embarrassed....-.-"
Separately, four people are talented artists. But together they become miraculous. They revolutionize a country by merely existing.
A semi-normal teen named Crysta Aile finds out she is not so normal after all...
First part of the two parter. 8D
(Not proof read)

Everything (c) me (Amy)
This is the second time I've attempted writing this story. But I finally managed it with some of my already existing characters!! (Apart from Mouse and Roofio and some other characters who're completely new. >.> )

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Pretty much a story about how Shadow got her armour and met Spink and Virus. 8D
I apologise for my inability to write longer chapters. o.O

I really should write a story that isn't in first person. XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Around where we live, Master and other people lead groups called clans, based off of the clans of FFTA. ^^
A story about a girl who gets kidnapped by a mysterious stalker who seems. She thinks she is the average teenage girl but she is dead wrong... And what's up with her captor? Read and find out.
I'm very bored, decided to write whatever was on my mind.
I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.
Summary: What if Yuna and guardians left Tidus in Luca what would Tidus Do
 
I was thinking of this one for month i just have been getting lazy so it took me a while
Came up with this at 5am this morning, hence why it's a tad on the crap side. *twitch*
I like to write in first person, can you tell? XD
P.S: Sorry about any errors.  ^^;

All characters, locations etc (c) me (Amy)
Are you a spellcasting mage or a sword wielding warrior, yeah?
Or are you a mixed class, yeah? Find out here, yeah!
Thrown into a strange new world, will a normal girl be able to find her way home with the help of those she meets along her journey?

Original Story by Me, Draco. All characters are copyright to me.
Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.
A story about a normal thief girl, the town she lives in, and the monster that will destroy them all.
A Shaman King fan fiction that's a little bit twisted into a fantasy novel type thing, but not enough to shame the author.
wrote this one ages ago, please tell me what you think
this story is about the characters in Zelda and if you wanna know about it please read... hopefully you will enjoy it
[img]http://rtgamer.free.fr/fond/mini.php?album=Jeux Videos/Zelda&image=zelda8.jpg[/img]
Cloud and Rufus Disapper, but a unexspeted guest makes a very special apperence that no one realizes. Will they find out and stop his madness from takeing over or will it be too late.......
When Hiro is told that the love of his life is pregnant he is overjoyed. Now he and Dameon must survive the nine months until the baby is born! Chaos breaks loose... can they take it?
A boy named Cade lives on this planet, problems arise...=P
I wrote this as a fantasy story in 6th grade, and found it and decided to rewrite it...