Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fantasy

Displaying 76-100 of 145 results.
a girl [[Ciro]] and her brother[[Watatashi]] have lost there parents and are now living the cinderella story of a life time.It takes place in Japan and is now exsceeding 20 pages it's far from over with. :) includes [[spirits,demonds,fairies,]]
This is a story plot that popped into my head one day, and I'm writing it. If I continue to post it here, the violence rating will go up... As will probably the sexual content. >D
This Story is about a girl who discoveries a new talent through love that could either be her beginning or the end of her life.
Well this story is gonna take a twist on reality as well as fiction, and its onna turn out little different than I planned, but its good, so READ AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! hahah
All the creatures of Estrania! Estrania is a world I created, actually when I was really little. Now, I'm working on finishing tales and creatures, but here are the creatures' profiles. So... yeah.
Everybody thinks that the Old Town in the woods outside the city is burned down and abandoned. Matt Reed, in a desperate struggle to escape his own life, learns otherwise. [Future shounen-ai]
The Faeriestone is a jewel of unimaginable power, given to the royal family of Gaia to protect. When the stone is stolen, one faerie warrior follows the thief... OC/Rei, OC/OC pairings, DON’T LIKE DON’T READ!
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
When this elven woman finally discovers who she is, her identity is altered once more. Will she be able to conquer the cause, or is she forever stuck as the hybrid she's been morphed into now?
Just the characters here, nothing William Shakespeare, still trying to get the damn introductory chapter finished.
This is a little Funny song I made up from Bohemian (sp??) Rhapsody including the Final Fantasy Characters, Micki, and her friend Tasha. Hope you enjoy it!!
This is a story that I just sorta wanted to get on paper, tell me what you think!
 
Everything is copyright to me, because saying that for some reason means that it is in fact legally binding.
In a community where magic has been forbiddden for generations, a young, part-elven girl- Maliwen- see's something strange near The Forest. Maliwen seeks this strange thing- a heavenly light- for days after, until something horible happens... Her home is
This is my story inspired by the final fantasy game as well as some other stuff that i like. I'm still working on it. I write it when i can.
I really don't have a description... please read!!
2 years after the events of final fantasy VII advent children, cloud travels as a semi-nomad delivery man. history is repeating itself and he gets stuck in the middle. again.
The LuCana, god of dragons, has been locked away, dorment inside his own soul for many thousands of years. The empire of Hexia, advanced race of planet conquring beings, have found out about this adn plan on controling him as a weapon...
Final Fantasy 10 with some changes.
A pronounciation guide of the current characters and places. This will be updated when new characters are added to the story.
Poems relating to fantasy, whimsy, and myth. Some dark, some affectionate, either way, I enjoy them.
The Fire Continent is covered in snow, and Sierra, Marth, and Roy think that the Water Continent is responsible. Can they get through this escapade? And Ariella's distant cousin? Find out in SMR 2!
It's a good fic. Read it you'll like it.
A portion of a chapter from my Science Fiction Novel - called "Dreamland: Fortress Earth."

it originally started as a short story for an Eng1 project, but i just couldnt stop, and after a week or two, i made a thirteen chapter fantasy novel. its stupid, but i hope to publish it someday.

its all on one document, so no other addtions are