Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fantasy

Displaying 1-25 of 145 results.
A boy with no recollection of who he is or where he came from meets a mysterious and beautiful princess who holds the keys to his memories and knows of his great destiny which can save or destroy the world according to a legend.
This was my first NANOWRIMO - an attempt to write novel draft in  a month. It is rough in many ways, and I'm not sure I knew where I was going, but I still remember it fondly and would like to overhaul it someday. The idea began in my mind with images of a smoke-colored cat in rust-red autumn leaves, a snow white cat curled around a heart of shining cut glass in a palace tower, and the empty-eyed queen to whom the heart belonged...
Pins & Daggers is a fantasy book about 16 year old Carina Kolley who finds herself falling into a magical world she thought was made up. There she struggles to solve the mystery of her existence and stop an evil king from enslaving her world.
 
... it's pretty explains itself lol :D
Upon her tutor's return Alexia is suddenly thrown headfirst into an adventure. She visits elves, fights demons, and unearths lost secrets. Will she be able to discover the crystal shards in time to stop an evil sorcerer, or will the world fall into chaos?
In which the Homestuck characters are descendents of the Final Fantasy 7 heroes.
When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.
Dissidia Academy: A predigious school for the ambitious and talented, where students strive to accomplish their goals and dreams.

Follow the heroes of Final Fantasy as they tackle the many challenges and tribulations that await them throughout the eventful academic year!
Excerpts from a story about trying to save the world... from itself.
The winds of time are changing. Ratheos, a young ranger sworn to secrecy, ventures into the heart of the country of Lamar. Darkness has been looming in the skies and it seems as if the world will soon be plunged into war.
this story pop into my head so if i don''''t have new pgs sorry ^^;
a story of great lose, misunderstandings, and surpize who is the true monster.
3 jewels apart r nothing...
when together they hold unspeakable power...
one child born of 2 different worlds...
can she be the true heir to the jewels....
but can she defeat thoses who stand before her..
It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.
This is an original story I''ve been working on for a while. I like it so far, but I''d like to know what other people think of it. Hopefully, you''ll like it.
Owen, a young boy with a crazy imagination, discovers that there may be a world beyond Earth, and tries to unsolve the mystery of the “Vanishings”. However, his undying love for his girlfriend holds him back.
Dragon, mountain, village, Story
Well I''m starting another story, which follows the tale of a young warlock named Maverick and his sister, Izzy. They set out to defeat a dark witch who has taken over their world.

You''ll have to read to find out more. Please comment.
This is one of my originals :> don't know if I'll post the rest though, since the chappies are comming to me rather slow and I might use it for school :< Well hope you'll enjoy at least the prolog :>
Well basically about a girl anime charecter and she has a hard life but then she gets herself a suprise...
for a story im supposed to be making ^^
This is the story of Adokad and his life in the final fantasy world. It has multiple things from the final fantasy games with original characters. Rated T for upcoming elements. Chapter 2 done. My very first story that I'm working on.



this is different to what I usually write. It's sort of fantasy, and a love story too. I don't know what I think of it, I'm a little unsure. I wrote this when I had a lot going on, too, so it is based upon my very deep, personal feelings...^^"
this is a story i wrote for year 11 english. its only suppose to be short.

its enspired by alice in wonderland
This is about a human teenage girl called Onyix and a vampire boy Gabriel.