Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fantasy

Displaying 101-125 of 145 results.
Mmmm. Delicious Yaoi goodness. This story is set in a fantasy realm of my own invention. And it's totally gay. Please read it and comment, as I will not continue it unless someone asks me to. (Cat, you don't count.)
This is a very short part of a recurring dream I had a few years ago. I wanted to write the entire thing down, but I never got around to it. =(
Just something I thought of writing. It is mostly inspired by adventure novels and games including Dungeons and Dragons. Tell me what you think about it. This actually looks a lot better the way I formatted it on works word. If you want that copy jus
This is the first fanfic i ever posted. I sorta wrote it on a whim and it's kinda hasty but please be kind and comment k? Oh! and umm, i'm a meani butt so, i'll only write more if you BEG me to! SO HA! lol jk but please tell me if u want more.
A fictional fantasy of Celia and a childhood promise she made to a 'dragon', which she forgets. Just a cute short story.
Jordan had always had it tough going. Ever since birth, life was never good to her. Untill she met HIM....
Ever wandered who the strongest Final Fantasy character was? Well a whole bunch of FF characters come face to face in a colluseum. All FF fans should come here!
Dutch original story I just started.
Kai was a normal girl living a normal life, until Kamon arrived. Now she has to defend herself against an abnormal being...
a dream became her, consumed her life ...her mind. can she save HIM , the one she loved, the only one who could understand her? Time has NO place here.
a half elves is on an adventure he meets a knight and...read it and see fer yerself and find out!
Mmmmmyes...I am. Are you? I need to know. REALLY I DO!
Sandy was always the non-conformist. She never wanted to be like everyone else, never wanted to not stand out in a crowd. She was independant and reckless.
Then she was shipped off to Cormerick's School for Unfortunate Talents.
This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!
I like this poem..
...Heroes of light conquer dreams of darkness...Welcome to Gammarye et Orka, a world of war and peace. Prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure! Please read and tell me if I should keep posting chapters!

well it's a fantasy storie, i hope you like it, the first pages was made by my best friend sannetangel so if you like it you should lso give her credit XP
This it is my first Fanfic that I did, I enchant so much Final Fantasy that happened this history to me that in fact was for aid of Fanfic in FFmaniacs (not if you will know the page), and even can that happens to me just a little bit and I feel tha
This is a little story I did for sixth grade E.P.P. (Extended Projects Program)during the Fantasy unit. That was my favorite unit ever! : ) So originally this was 13 pages long, and it still is.
A story of a young girl rising above all expectations, to become a hunter of the Bogtrets. And to be a protectore of all who needed protecting.
Argothan is a simple boy who lives in the peaceful village of Waterdale. He has a good life. This all changes when the evil Lord Morganite attacks his village and all that he has loved. His adventure begins!
For crimes in life, a girl must wander as a ghost and fight the forces of darkness that threaten her soul and world.
A sequel to my first story A Griffin's Feather.
a woman goes in search of the sites of fairytales (little red riddeng hood ect.)and meets the big bad wolf
A poem of a werewolf's regret.