Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fantasy

Displaying 26-50 of 145 results.
Yuna and a Chocobo...
Making it up as I go along, excuse me if it's crap.
A fantasy-based Shaman King story, in which different forms of fiction gentle glide between the cracks of the Shamanic world in a devastatingly seductive manner.
I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
Never been one for superstitions, Cassandra is surprised when she starts to get goosebumps walking home one evening.
A book im writing, the story is about a normal teenage girl who moves from Florida to Oregon where nothing is as it seems, Samantha is the caught between conflicts that inflict the mysterious family and the boy she has come to love.
This is my book. I have no name for it yet cause it isn't done, but if you want you can post an idea for its name.
In a world where how magically educated you are is everything, nothing's better than graduating from Academy Hex. For two student teams, there’s only one test left to achieve that. The problem is, that test is surviving in the human world!
longer chapters, but not so many. Enjoy and please tell me if there is anything I can work on!
Someone is out to inhume every member of staff in Neon Junction, but, naturally, nothing really goes according to plan.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
This is the first part of my Dragons of the Earth Chronicles. The Peridot's dragon name is Eikki... I'm pretty sure its pronounced EEE-KEY...
Read and comment! Its much appreciated!!! ^____^
A story written from Shade's point of view.
His on/off girlfriend Ann is kidnapped during the chaos after a race and is held at ransom.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
For Veronica Smith, a half-werewolf, the existence of vampires are a curse from the devil. But when she seeks help from a group of these creatures, the seventeen year-old finds that the darkness is not that terrifying.
Mystikal's a homeless crossbreed who finds life hard because of his appearance. He steals to survive but is soon haunted by a shadowy figure.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Shadow Stalkers (c) me (Amy)
Angelus Wolfen (c) angelshadow of FA
Prince Ennwn has been sheltered all his life until his 18th birthday where he's thrust the responsibility of being the King and then kidnapped! Now he must team up with a poor thief from his kingdom and get away safely and make it to 'Wonderland'.
First fan fic ever! =O

Nintendo stuff (c) Nintendo
Shelly, Lee, Kev, Bau, Karmella (c) me
I'm not very good at writing poems. But, I thought this was the best one I wrote. Enjoy.
A bit of history before reading the real story. The time line is from '1000 years ago' up to '7 years ago'.


The real story begins at '2 years ago'.
Hi everyone! Welcome to my first ever original creation; HADES, a dark fantasy/romance! In this ‘Yo Hades!’ section I’ll take you behind the scenes with notes on character profiles, background story and other stuff. Please enjoy ^^v

-Miya
Its here, the thing we've all been waiting for, the most dramatic story yet, ages change, people are older, personalities differ,be ready for the most thrilling, action packed anime fantasy yet!The sequel to..A big mistake!(C) Tkxkari224
After Shadow decided she'd had enough on her own planet, after the incident at the Prytchard Facility, she moved planets and got a job in an underground city.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Outtakes from your favorite Video Games on and off the screen.

Latest Chapter: Crossover

Next Chapter: Kingdom Hearts
This story is about a war between good and evil in a land very much like Tokien's lotr.
Nabudis, an Elvaan adventurer escaping dark secrets of his past, heads to San d'Oria seeking redemption and revenge, but finds something completely unexpected. True Love.