Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/friendship

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
Dedicated to those who lost their lives on September 11 2001, and, most importantly, to those who were left behind.
Camille and Hayley were best friends.Some changes on both of their lives makes Hayley leave Chicago.Camille decides to leave two years later but when she arrived to Hayley’s house, it’s too late, she founds out that she had an accident...
Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...
This story is about Kevin. He falls for a new girl slowly after working together in a talent show.
this story is following a story called "Kath and Mouse" it's a story in "crossroads 9" it is in school. this is a short story.
This is just a little poem i wrote...Naruto and Sasuke, and their relationship (platonic, not romantic). Inspired by Leonard Cohen, please comment. Also about change/growing up/apart. Enjoy!
This was an English assignment that I thought I'd share with you. Our topic was "write about something in your life that brings you joy." I took music, love, and friendship and rolled it all into one. Enjoy!
A poem about friendship of a dragon and a girl.
I owe J.T. thanks for this ^^ (not for the subject!!! No!! For the inspiration to write a poem ^^) After reading all his poems I decided to try and write one of my own.

I was thinking about one of the friends I lost once and this is what came of it.
After I drew my Super  Bloo star gazing pic, I just had to turn it into a story so here it is! I was having trouble what to call the story, Star or Unfinished Friendship ^^ I went with Unfinished Friendship but please tell me which one you prefer ^^
Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?
About a friend.
i wrote this in school about an someone who i thought was my best friend but ended up stabbing me in the back... she... well, just read it.
Cherry Ichigomiya, aka Cherii Star, is part ghost, part sapphire lori bird. She and Danny become fast friends and know about each others' secret, but when Vlad Plasmius arrives and their friendship is put to the test, will they rise above the evil an
On the turn of Charlie’s twelfth birthday, a new threat to the factory arises. Charlie learns how important a friend can be. Wonka learns how difficult mentorship can be. Wonka/Charlie friendship, non-slash. Wonka/OC.
for Green_Spyglass, i was being an @$$ and i'm sorry. luvvya ^___^.
a poem for a friend about how i've felt since we met
this is a poem of friendship that should be more--again this is for kate--
It's for my special friend,Liza! About our friendship... ^__^
Another Poem...
4 all mah homies lol
a poem to the best friend in the world!! i luv u brittney!!!
Another anghsty poem, this time from Malik's point of veiw.