Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/human

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~
I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
Someone is out to inhume every member of staff in Neon Junction, but, naturally, nothing really goes according to plan.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Mystikal's a homeless crossbreed who finds life hard because of his appearance. He steals to survive but is soon haunted by a shadowy figure.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
A poem about listening to yoour heart and not listening to the adults always telling us what to do.
I was inspire by our lessen on Human Rights at school.
So enjoy!
P.S. Btw. Critision is allowed here. lol.
Read to find out what it is about...
I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101
These foxis lead a troubled life...
This is my version of data I found on the net. I took it a further than the original publishers, so it may be more helpful. I have never had a real education in form so I had to teach myself. Don’t hold this info to be rock solid truth.
This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?
This is a tale of three very different beings; a human, an elf, and a centaur. With a kind of 'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil' theme, each of them is missing one ability; speech, hearing, or sight. However, they join together on a journey t
This is just about me and how i felt one day... i really hope you like it it took me three study halls to finish.
My idea on what is the humans race weakness. Something i think we as a race deny more than anything.
this is really kewl. i really like it and hope you like it too. its about what else Human Emotions!
The Matrix is a lie in a lie, the programs are humans, the rebels are Agents. And Smith needs to be told he's The One by a certain Agent Neo...