Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rain

Displaying 1-25 of 28 results.
It is raining. It is wet. My brain rushes to begin a story about the rain. Simple.

A haiku (5-7-5) about the downpour of rain my eyes experienced this morning.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
In a storm this character experances unexplainable actions and happenings around her. To find out what happens keep reading and enjoy.

(this short story was rewritten and changed, please enjoy the newest version of The Storm)
something i made while listening to my mom and sister gina fight...and watching the rain outside
It's part of my story, S.S.

THIS IS HOMEWORK!! XD
I didn't write this when it was raining... weird huh? ?_?
Anyway, I love the rain, and thinking about it moved me to want to write about it! Enjoy! ^______^
I know I havn't uploaded any peoms lately, but I've been writing them like crazy, so I'll go ahead and upload a few!
Enjoy! ^________^
Tiz a list of commandments me and Wolfeh came up with! I thought they were funny and she got the idea to put them here! Enjoy!
When Serena and Darien break up, Serena is stuck in a brilliant thunder storm. As Serena runs through the dark forest, she realizes she misses Darien. But can she turn back now?
This is dedicated to all of those shippings out there. More details in the first chapter.
On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.
blah... this is for my random moments
 
you can find anythin in here
Metal sits outside in yet another storm, questioning why it always seems to rain in his prescence now-a-days. Interestedly, Sonic comes around and for once, they manage to talk to each other instead of trying to kill each other...
Wolf's rain Outsiders style
The bios for my wolves XD
Spirit, Rain, Esperanza, the works, you know. But with a little twist.
Just a sort of inner-dialog while walking around a city at night, a very short read, just something to keep the raindrops away
When Spirit and Rain have their foal will it like it here? Will something drastic happen that will affect the foal for life? R&R
The rain had always soothed Yomi, but can it also help her sort out her feelings for the one she cares for most? YxT fluff
Neji and Tenten story.This is my second attempt writing a girlboy story. This is for a friend of mine, Stephanie Yon. Take a look at this, Stephanie!!!!
I suck with titles but the story is pretty good. It's short too for the people with atention spans like mine. So here is my story!
A short poem about... well rain...
A poem i wrote one night when it was raining and the power went out.
Freeze City is the dome that houses the Flower Maiden. Consequently, it also houses wolves who were drawn there by her Paradise-promising scent. This is the tale of a wolf that you haven't seen before, and her futile search for the wolves' Rakuen.
bored..lonely blah...my teaher published this one..took like 5 seconds to write..so yay? thanks..
Two poems about my charactor. Please read and comment.