Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/random

Displaying 26-50 of 59 results.
Hi, new here! This is a really random play... But please don't flame at me THAT horribly, okay? It's only my first play on this site. Constructive critism, however is accepted. ^_^
15 proven ways to get people annoyed at you...comes in different situations
Don't ask..the idea occured to me one night while in the shower, I have no idea why.
So read it and be amused! δ-δ
Ok peoples this is a REALLY random story that I started when I was at camp. The food was really disguesting so to entertain us we wetn random! A girl even kissed meO_o.
.::Note::.
This story has no relavence to anything at all.
One FREAKISH day I was given the gift of poetry..but only for a day. So I wrote two poems, which is very rare for me. And I feel like adding to the deprived writing section of my gallery. So like..enjoy and whatnot ô-ô...
In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....
In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things possible happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....
Well, here are some 'interviews' with all of my characters. Very random. You may not get the Puffy and Hunter one, so just incase, remember that Hunter has the power of telekinysis. Anyhoo, enjoy.
I've decided to write a story based off of the dreams I've had. It started out as an assignment for school...the teacher lady was like "write a 2 page essay on anything as long as it's school appropriate." Crazy assignment for Biology class, but ok! This is what came of it. And the little `s infront of paragraphs are for just that, indenting paragraphs..because the tab or spacing doesn't work. So enjoy the strangeness :3
I just randomly wrote this in an e-mail to my sister. She said it was really funny....I didn't think it was that great. She really wanted me to add it to Fanart Central...So, I did. Here it is! ~Enjoy~
The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.
A simple short, ironic, short story.

If you've ever played Planescape: Tormet, and been to the Brothel, talked to the Tale-Chaser and had Morte share a story, that's the inspiration for it. :)
Some VERY random and crazy things Sora and the gang get up to in their spare time..
This started out as a Tales of Symphonia fic, but my recent obsession with Tales of the Abyss made me make this a crossover. Title says it all.
Some of these songs are villans and some Titans. If you don't like a song well flame! If you do comment!
This is this random poem i wrote about fire. its pretty kool. hope everyone likes.
please comment - i like to know if my stuff is good or not!!!!
ok... um one night, i was awake at midnight and then this poem just.. came to me!!! oh well hope you all like!!!!
I wrote this poem when i saw this old photo of this family, it was like really sad...
anyway i entered this in a writing competition!!! i cam third and won $100!! i was pretty happy.
Another of my frankly random articles about life, the universe and everything
A series of solutions all themed to make the world greater place (originaly posted on my site: www.penguinkidsdomain.tk)
well, you dont, but, read this, and you will! (No longer on shot!! i added a second list!!! ^-^) a colection of random facts that you didn't know. i make u smarter
Dear People of the World, We, Random Fangirls, have decided to allow mobs of Obsessive teenage girls rewrite Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In short...the story is screwed. Based of 2005 movie. (Written by me and a Friend)
A RANDOM SAYING I MAKE UP ITS THE LAZY MANS SAYING
My friend Em and I wrote this a very, very long time ago.
O_O Random fic. I have been writing some depressing stuff latly so heres a funny one. Sorta. At least in my point of view. Me and my friends are stuck in a white room and have to do the test...OF DOOM! o_O No flames.