Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/short

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
Written for Jadis' prompt on the forum's Poetry Tag game. I liked how this one came out, and thought I would post it here, too.
While it is technically an unfinished story start, I decided that it was something I liked and so have kept it.
I read it as an open-ended short story although it was not the original intention.
It was something I found on my memory stick from a few months ago, making it a hell of alot more recent than any of my other work. The name was something I thought up just to put it up on here when the thought crossed my mind, it's loosely based on the piece.
A place I shall store all my short stories.
This is a collection of thoughts whether it be stories or just thoughts. It's a project I'm working on. I plan to keep it simple. If any  offensive material occurs I plan to keep it low detail and will write a note with the part. 
A collection of random short stories I have written over the years. Many contain theming, but there's the occasional fun and light-hearted ones in here too. Enjoy.
This will be a little different than most stories, in the fact that it doesn't follow a specific storyline and instead follows small bits and pieces from a specific timeline, each chapter being its own story.
A short story. Not exactly humorous, but it''s the closest category
Just a short poem. It is about Raven and how she feels about Robin.
Katara is thinking about Aang and what she thinks of her feeling to him. Poetry Kataang Short.
just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story
A very small poem I wrote while on the ride home form West Virginia. Makes me giggle ^_^
Well, ummm....
A bunch of stories that I had to write for English, I think they all have a bit of a "gothic" edge to them.
The candle flickers, more so in the wind, but it never goes out. Unrelenting, guilt eats away at him, tearing at the flesh, as if to pull it from his bones.
He wonders what would have happened if he’d let her stay.
Inspirations and Explanations.
This is just a short article of where I get my inspirations for alot of my poems....
haha
A magic short story about love I wrote last year for a contest!!! plz read it and give me your opinion!!
A fictional fantasy of Celia and a childhood promise she made to a 'dragon', which she forgets. Just a cute short story.
right the heading is the answer for this 'riddle'...its my favourite creature there ever was, so, figure it out and enjoy
A sad story about the people of Braal.
Short little Fanfictions
this is my first poem, done on my own attempt, please review and tell me how to make it better, i want to get better.