Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/truth

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
just read it lol

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
Kiomi Natsuka didn't know of Kira until he killed her older brother. Now she's out for vengeance, with help from a Shinigami with mysterious motives. Can she separate truth from lies in time? Or will Kira add one more Natsuka to his list of victims?
this is my friends work NOT MINE
he goes by the alis XIII and does it in old english text
he asked me not to name him so ya i might post more from him (if he gives me more)
Yay!

Note: I got some of my ideas fron buddha_cat's "super sonic truth or dare" Read it, it's awesome.
The Lyoko gang spends the weekend at Yumi's... what will happen??
What happen Sasuke have a dead girlfriend went his came back with people holding the cofin but the other don't know
This is a fic about a few of my buddies from DA. In this fic you will see how uhm how should i put it,,,,,,,,, intense a simple game of Truth or Dare can be with these different personalities.
As you all should know Rose and DP me are well Mine!!
Or am I?
Who are you to think anything of yourself?
Proverbs of a Prophet, that the wisdom of children should be increased.
something I did to go along with a peice of art I made. It was too big to scan, however, so you must remain content with just the poem.
Tak crashes back into Earth. Zim finds out his mission is a lie. WHAT WILL THEY DO NOW?
I wrote this at 12 in the morning when I was half awake. I think it turned out very good. I like the pessimist view of it. I hope you like!
It's basically a dark poem.. yes i do enjoy writing them.... but only when i'm down.. otherwise, it gets me down, so then i'm almost always down... yeah.. sooo tell me what u think, okiez?