Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/war

Displaying 1-25 of 31 results.
A short story I wrote a while back which kind of came to my mind soon after learning what "Xenoglossia" meant (it means the contentious and rare phenomena of suddenly being able to speak a language that one has had no previous experience in).
Anyway... I came up with this at like 2 in the morning. Couldn''''t sleep, so just started thinking of words and sticking them together. For this one, I would... really like to hear what your interpretations of it are..?
stuff kidi dont care
I originally wrote this for History but after my teacher marked it i handed it in to my English teacher and she said i could use it in my Folio so i redrafted it and here it is :)
A 4 War Gods one-shot. Ryora enrages Kyora and Jura tries to calm the firebird before he injures himself. Pairing: Ryora-Kyora and Kyora-Jura
Mikaela a dark curly haired 16 year old girl is Jewish in World War II. Follow her as she avoids getting caught from the Nazis.
Halo battle storys. Mostly done in first person point of view. It's not finished yet. Tis the first chapter.Just 2 describe the situation. Next battle is all war and blood. Enjoy
Me and my friends Callan, Lauren and Sophie are always getting into trouble for about 2/10 things we do - the other 8 we get away with! Our minds work in a different way to a normal girl's...:3
This story is about a war between good and evil in a land very much like Tokien's lotr.
This is a short story I wrote for fun. If you like it the theres going to be a seqal.
Just some poems I wrote..... I got bored.
On the day the war begins, Draco Malfoy writes a letter to his secret love, Hermione Granger.  The only problem is, it was never supposed to reach her.  Dramione.  One-shot, but sequel will be out soon.
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
a poem I wrote about the war in/with/against Iraq whatever its being called now
poem
This was an English assignment. We had to write a short story and I really like the way it turned out :)
Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.
a serious short story about a man living in a base during war time.
i did this at school for one of my subjects so i am sorry if it is shoot
1862-
Cornelia is just taking one day at a time. What with this so called 'War' going on. She dosn't really pay much mind to it. but how long will that last? Because of this war her cousind are liveing her and her family. Airy is takeing this war very
A poem which I made (that should scare you, haha)
 When Alex finds a box of old letters from his grandfather in the attic of their house, he begins to read them not realizing they will change the way he looks at the world forever.
 As World War II spreads across Europe, a small family in Germany is
Years of wars and soldiers, sorrow and repreive. Poetry of battle, soldiers, and life in the world of war.
Four girls wanting to be civil war heros might just get their wish when a new girl joins their boarding school.
Warning: No Bishies with dark pasts. Just good ol' historical fiction.
The war between humans and shadowins is raging, and the humand last hope is-- A bunch of kids?