Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/death

Displaying 26-50 of 154 results.
A poem concerning the death of Mercutio."The other man" is Benvolio. M/B WARNING: Slash
A story of two girls who are desprate to be popular like everyone else.
But after a certain promise they made together at first, it wasnt just any diet they were faceing.
It was a diet of death Anorexia
But together can they make it through
a poem about a boy with schizophrenia that commits suicide.
Poem I wrote...
Don't wish your life away. Death draws so near.
Poetry class rocks.
I'll be posting the manga pages once I make them, but this will be for profiles for anyone to read in the meantime. Also, this is where you can find more information on my Contest's related to The Black Death.
A self explainitory song. Would be even more awesome with a tune!
A very small poem I wrote while on the ride home form West Virginia. Makes me giggle ^_^
Someone is finally able to enter the world of Anime!! The only problem is...
 
The "chosen one" doesn't even know what Anime is, nor care for it.
It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.
life stories are a great way for me to describe the character's personality.
All are original characters!!!
A plot against Peter?
A vampire reflects on her values and lose of power, ulitmatly leading to her lose of life.
come in enjoy the ride
come in and take a ride...enjoy
Just something I wrote a while back. ~too lazy to come up with description~
A love that only meant death. For only when they die can they truely be together, and happy.
ok So my friend J.T-kun came up with the ending for this and I did the rest!
Just a short oneshots I did...
A short fluffy L/Raito fanfic ^_^
This is something that I wrote a while back now. It's dark and some people don't like dark poems but I think I've got a talent for it so too bad if you don't like it! LOL! Hope you enjoy it!
A poem.
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
my first poem. written for english.