Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/death

Displaying 51-75 of 154 results.
This is the first chapter of a "parody mary-sue" I wrote to poke fun at people who are serious about writing these things.
 
If this angers you you are either
A. a Mary Sue
or
B. Taking this too seriously 
something I wrote a while back for an assignment
this is a sadish crapish poem based on a drem i had and no i wasnt the girl. her name was amy, hope you like it.may add more
A short story that has been on my mind for a while. I really would appreciate your comments, good or bad so please, if you decide to read this, share your thoughts with me afterward. :)
new story, dont really know what its about yet, im terrible at summaries...
I Want to Become Death.
time is almost out.
Stuck on a island no place to go, hey whats with that builing. BANG BANG BANG
People are still weird
Someone I knew
In a hospital room
As Manny and Jaden race time against the family team, old memories return. What will happen if they return to early? Will she love what's been lost?...or will she find where she belongs and be trapped in an eternity of misery?
Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?
well yeah it starets out eveil and im sorry dameon but yreah i hope u likeit
It started out as a suicide story, and turned into something about life and death, that may change the lives of people who read it. It's fairly short, but worth it, please tell me if it helps you, or influences you.
These stories are about ghosts. They're in dutch, maybe I'll write them in english to. But then people have to ask for it. ENJOY!!!
From a saying my Father told me. The only thing you life that you have to do is die. It may sound harsh buts it's true.
All fact and no fiction.
Death can be a harsh thing...
a friend is dieing but is not telling jack or wuya. through her last days of life jack wants to be more then just friends.
Fred's point of view as she dies. Companion to Not This Day. One Shot.
Spike tells you about his view on the day Fred died.
A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...
This is the sequel to What is L0ve? Haru is the daughter of Ash and Misty, but Marie is Haru's mother, Josh is her brother and Ash is her father. Haru wants to leave her house and go out on her own to join the battles and tournaments like her father had w
inuyasha gets ill and kagome and the rest have to get his medicine but is there more to the illness the what it looks like?