Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/death

Displaying 101-125 of 154 results.
"C'mon, kiddo," James whispered. "It's time to come home." Oneshot. Songfic. COMPLETE.
A short little angst fic I wrote a long time ago. Like... before Sonic Heroes was out. o_O;; It's pretty much a Shadow death. Yes I know that makes no sense, shh.
A poem...an odd poem.
A poem...an odd poem.
A poem...an odd poem.
i was bored in math class (last year) so i wrote down some ways to die, that rhymed!!!
A Humor story in world filled with death and hatred. Flambor and Ivy have the greatest adventure!
A haunting ballad with inspiration from Evanescence's song "Hello"
The greatest gift he ever recieved was a pair of the most beautiful eyes in the world...
A poem of a man who's lost his wife to death, and he can't forget her.
Everyone thinks my poetry is morbid, would you agree?
A poem of a werewolf's regret.
I wrote this poem when I was watching the firemen put out my house a while ago. One of the rooms used to be so bright, especially in the morning, so i reffered to it as a sanctuary. But the smoke blackened it, and killed one of the cats that stayed i
About all of us...
This is a piece I wrote in the 8th grade. I've modified it grammatically so it makes more sense... sort of. This relates to my terribly family life. & in case you're wondering, my "encouragement" is of course, my parents.

COMMENT PLEASE! Your fee
This was submitted into a poetry competition, and will be published in a book soon. I can't remeber what the books name was, but it was on Poetry.com. Anyway, i hope you enjoy!
Please post comments, or ideas on how i can make it better.
Poems of my life
a song about a very vain person and her fate
A really odd song about a person who is unknown an dasks no help and ends up well you read it for yourself
Enjoy
Based on the book REBECCA by Daphne Du Maurier 3/23/05
Scary and weird
a sad poem of heartbreak
Short Poem that i wrote in some spare time...plz read hope you like it