Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/death

Displaying 76-100 of 154 results.
I was feeling down on this day as you can tell-i like The End better than the passing....
This is a poem i wrote after Nuriko died *cries* it was so sad!! anywho! R&R if u love Nuriko!!
Don't be fooled by the crappy title and slow start. it will get funny. i hope...
This story is about a man who goes back in time to a small village that is about to be over taken by the Black Plague that hit Europe in the mid-thirteen-hundreds.
He meets his 'distant relatives' and keeps his family alive.
please read it, and comment
Logan and Eric knew each other forever to be more specific since both of them were two, as over 12 years went by they stayed friends and became even closer, But one day terror struck-Logan was diagnosed with cancer, here is the story of two young boys fac
there's this new girl, and she hides a terrible past. Plenty of twisted paths and lots of blood, but I'm not so good at describing that, so it's not that bad. ENJOY!!!!!
Song Fic. "Tourniquet" by Evanescence. For years Keira has been miserable, hopeless, lonely, and empty and after seeing Jak and Ashlien kiss, she makes one final decision. Suicide.
my first poem on FAC and it sorta sad... its about a girl who likes a guy and the guy does but he doesn't wanna let it show... it drives them both to suicide... dun really know wat made me write this...
Just a little something about my miserable life.
a song fic. So far there has been an Inu/Kag one and a Rin/Sess one, but this is just Kagome. It's what happens after they all defeat Naraku.
Song: Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge
Want the shivers? Read this. It's all about why Jesus came to us and that. It's cool, i had fun writing it.

~Sorry...this is my first story, I hope whoever reads this will enjoy it. This is my own work and...yeah, I just made up these characters and stuff. Umm...I hope I get better as I write more so..
a poem about magic
This is all post the manga and stuff. If you want to know what happens please read the story. Rated T for suicides.
Something my screwed up brain came up with.
DEATH TO PREPS!!!!
What happens at the Death Eaters’ hide out? Is it possible for Voldemort to have a midlife crisis? Can the Death Eaters help the Dark Lord? Much randomness, your favorite Death Eaters and lots of nonsense in one fic! Rated T for language.
A song I wrote based on a conversation that I had with God after my grandfather died two years ago.
I'm gonna start posting my poems under here. I love poetry! There are many, many to come, you can be sure of it.
A poem that I wrote. Not very good, but I like it.
IT'S A SONG ABOUT THE ANGEL OF DEATH!!!!! LIKE THE ONE ON MY PICS!!!!!!!
poem, and you tell me,and we both know....
This is the first one that I wrote hope you like it. plz comment
What happens when Jak gets killed? The worst day of Daxter's life. Warning: Sad.
A poem about love, death, and sadness