Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/demons

Displaying 1-16 of 16 results.
This is a story about a school for the unnatural world. They werwolves,vampires and Demons. A girl is just now starting a new school and falls in love with the local bad boy demon.
A poem about the demon that has wormed its way into my family and is slowly killing my father.
A story about a fallen angel named Imoha
Some of my poems i desided to just make one thingy for it.... whatever...
well it came very randomly, idk?
im an artist why would i keep track of how i came up this stuff! if its good! ITS GOOD!
Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!
Meh. This was going to be one story, but then my brain shrivled up and died when I tried to think up more. So, these are just going to be one-shots from different shows and just random things that pop up in my brain.
This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?
This is done for a Poetry contest. This poem won most original and the most fun to read. I was also praised on the personification in certain areas in this. This is a darker poem from the summer. Enjoy.
This story is about 2 different worlds the demon and the human world oh and about 3 girls 3 boy and well i don't wont to give much way so that all the info you will get (ha ha ha) so yea please read it and tell me what you think and if you don't like it p
Something wierd is happening.Kagome is thinking about telling InuYasha how she feels, Sesshomaru is coming along saying something about sisters, which InuYasha finds out he has two sisters, Koga comes to tell Kagome that they're 'not meant to be', an
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
Kind of sad. Not really though. It doesn't really mean anything.
even demons die
Shonen-Ai/Slash? Just another little piece, an old idea of mine. Heaven's falling down...
this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.