Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/humor

Displaying 1-25 of 28 results.
... it's pretty explains itself lol :D
The not-so-secret secret school for anime/cartoon characters is heading out for their annual class trip until it all goes horribly wrong. Izaya is amused as is Sebastian, but Seto's just annoyed.
A strange man from the year 2010 has arrived in Camelot, selling strange and wonderful things, like cell phones, computers, televisions...and books about sparkling vampires? Inspired by Merlin Children in Need 2009. Crack!fic
Sonic the Hedgehog, hero of Mobius discovers that maybe his planet isn't the only one that harbors ones like him.
Okay, this is like the other one, but different. This has my OC in it and couple of sentences are changed. Comments would be grateful, please!^^ Thank you!^^
Well, I... actually... copied and paste this from fanfiction.com. But, I have plenty of good explanations... that I can't name them all. 1.)...I forgot. Okay this story is about Captain Kuro (of corse) and he, unfortunately, lost his pants.
Uh ohs. It's a lmae attempt at a Christmas From Hell edition! XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
I came up with this when I was eight. I forgot it for a little while and now it desided to come back.


Read to the melody of "Bad to the Bone."
Well it's 20 ways to Prank Your Friend.
A romance story about Ayumi from the Inuyasha series.Kagome is sick again and Ayumi is selected to deliver her homework.The young girl finds herself in the well house, due to certain events, and falls down the well. What will happen to Ayumi next?R&R
This is just one of those 'Link gets tormented by Navi' fic. Don't worry it's funny enough! It has a japanese phrase like in all of my stories. Mainly Link bashing. Nothing to violent though. But very funny. Ja ne! /Seeya!/
(Humor) An innocent typo is changed to a not so innocent word.
We were making fun of Soccer players obviously
(Humor) Bowser is magically turned into a cute bishonen. What will Peach and everyone else say? Will he survive having fan girls? I also posted a picture to go with this story.
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
Oneshot. In the future, Danny is alone in the Ghost Zone, an outcast in both worlds. He remembers what led up to it...It all started with a sweater.
Sanji, Zolo, Ussop, Nami, and Luffy, rant about themselves! But oh no! The scary lady from The Grudge is there! EEK! (very funny please read)
A Humor story in world filled with death and hatred. Flambor and Ivy have the greatest adventure!
Pure humor written by my older sister and me back in 2003 or something. Light hints of shounen ai. Heero needs his donuts and coffee. But what happens when he can't get them?
I think the title says it all. Not all that slashy, but still. Comment readers, and I may submit more, saying that I remember.
This had eighty reviews and was up for several years, until it was taken down due to the fact that it's in script format.
Anyway, I turly doubt this guy would own a phone, let a lone an answering machine
This is one of my lovely fanfictions. it is a crossover woith lots of anime and only has the wonderful bishounen. It USED to be on fictionpress, but hten the jerks took it down. Oh well, its still a hit.
The yu gi oh lads get a curse put on them that makes them pregnant.
Just random SC humor. Slight yaoi and yuri, rated PG.
okay its Christmas eve and everyone is travelling to kaibas’ winter lodge for the holiday. It suppose to be humour ^^
Mariam , Bakura, Ryou and malik are all in a taxi making there way down.
( i no its not crimbo and its like anuva 6 months till cr