Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/light

Displaying 1-24 of 24 results.
ok this is a peom i wrote a wile ago...to describe the relationship between my dreams and I.
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
When young Rachael finds a Rainbow Charm in the river one day, she earns the power of a Light Sorceress.
*Based on dreams I had recently.
For 10+ for mild swearing, violence, and blood.
A short one-shot about a light dragon and a griffin. Friendship, not a pairing fic.

These are my characters, of course.^^
Alley gets really depressed after finding out something bad so now its up to Jaden to save her form the Darkness she is falling to.
there is a light
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
I hope you enjoy please message!

12/15/07-Ok I know the text was small before but I fixed that so I'll be adding a new chapter soon.

1/08/08-I have finally added a new chapter Iknow the name of the chapters suck but deal with it!
The story takes place in the "Realm of Angels," where a boy with the powers of light resides. He`s in another story, and was called Reiku meaning; "Elegant Phrase." Quote: "A reflection on the past, presant, and future."
A short fluffy L/Raito fanfic ^_^
When the author's world is connected, she goes on a quest through time with Yuffie and Riku to find her way home. Appearances by the casts of FF7&8. Rated PG just to be safe. For anyone who's ever wanted to travel to other worlds. Comments please!
The Chosen return to Mata Nui to find the Matoran gone, but discover two new Temples - Light and Darkness - and a new enemy. Can they defeat the Bohrok and uncover the Chosen ones of Light and Darkness?
Mr. Wonka has a lot of faces. But he only shows them to Charlie.
Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.
A little thing I did when I wasn't feeling too happeh. This was a hit over at DA, so I hope you guys like it.
Drabble. LightxL. Sometimes, being handcuffed together caused a few problems.
this here is the very first poem i ever made and it's for ali and omega!!!
isn't it sweet?...
A small story that I wrote for a friend of mine.pretty good actually.
two teenagers run away from their orphanidge.. yada yada
This is a poem that I did a while back, one year actually. Well, tell me what you think about it.
This a linked haiku. It was an assignment for my creative writing class. The theme was nature & so I wrote about angels battling over the clouds.
The dark angels are battling over the light angel's cloud.
Probably my darkest poem.ITH AWTHOM!!!
Just a simple poem I created at my boyfriend's house while he was at work...