Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/magic

Displaying 1-25 of 33 results.
old story I am posting because it's related to an old picture I posted.
This was my first NANOWRIMO - an attempt to write novel draft in  a month. It is rough in many ways, and I'm not sure I knew where I was going, but I still remember it fondly and would like to overhaul it someday. The idea began in my mind with images of a smoke-colored cat in rust-red autumn leaves, a snow white cat curled around a heart of shining cut glass in a palace tower, and the empty-eyed queen to whom the heart belonged...
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
Pins & Daggers is a fantasy book about 16 year old Carina Kolley who finds herself falling into a magical world she thought was made up. There she struggles to solve the mystery of her existence and stop an evil king from enslaving her world.
 
Dedicated to those who lost their lives on September 11 2001, and, most importantly, to those who were left behind.
Thank you Mizy for the inspirational pics:
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760817.html
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-759275.html

Check out Mizy's artwork:
http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-MizyMiyajima.php
story abut my fav char!
this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Alan Maxwell didn't want to go home, so he ran away. Simple. But when he slips on a rock and opens his head up, he ends up in a 4 Demensional world where he is king.
This is my ORIGINAL story everything is © TKxKari224 except for kaoru, kaoru is © xEmotional and also hikagu is © NAERA
(xEmotional helped me with some of the parts ^^)Claire is © NAERA
its about a girl name luna that is the tru ruler of the cigama (magic spelled bakwards with an extra a
Kristin comes down with a high fever three days before her big tournament. The Ducks all decide it's for the best to take her back to her parents and let them take care of her.
I wrote this as a fantasy story in 6th grade, and found it and decided to rewrite it...
The story is about a little witch that lost her family.
In a community where magic has been forbiddden for generations, a young, part-elven girl- Maliwen- see's something strange near The Forest. Maliwen seeks this strange thing- a heavenly light- for days after, until something horible happens... Her home is
a poem about magic
Fairytales were never meant to have happy endings, they're warning of the past. Hidden in Cephiro's past is a deadly secret, whatever does happen to those who fail the Test? Where do they go,what becomes of them,what vengence do they seek?
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
This is the story version so far of a cartoon I'm making.
The Fire Continent is covered in snow, and Sierra, Marth, and Roy think that the Water Continent is responsible. Can they get through this escapade? And Ariella's distant cousin? Find out in SMR 2!
Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.
Slight AU. The boy's are still wolves though they do have a slight problem once a month though and meeting three sister's (only one OC), who don't know what they really are.
This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!
...Heroes of light conquer dreams of darkness...Welcome to Gammarye et Orka, a world of war and peace. Prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure! Please read and tell me if I should keep posting chapters!

I made up my own anime about 3 sisters and here it is. hope you like it