Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/original

Displaying 26-50 of 52 results.
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
This is my part of a trade I did with Farah. Daniel and Flora are Farah's original characters. You can go to her site right here. http://farahweb.net/
Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!
I wrote this as a fantasy story in 6th grade, and found it and decided to rewrite it...
A girl makes friends with the Pharaoh of Egypt and all things go wrong once the famous Thief King discovers their relationship.
This is a story that happens right after Movie Three.  The Mugiwaras are resting up on a strange island; when they meet an interesting young woman named Kikilo. Kikilo has a dark, despicable secret; can the pirates find it out? Or will it be hidden forev
Please read the notice
A pronounciation guide of the current characters and places. This will be updated when new characters are added to the story.
Morti brings you another story in her "DR. Suess gone chronically wrong" style. This one is about a little 11 year old gay, depressed boy named Joey...
I will get ya into the cartoon before it comes out...it is an great original work. The thing before the prologue is what I had to do for english. This is what you will start on before you get to the actual story...Cya!
A young mage looks for the grounds of Kokoryu. On the way she meets an odd person and they end up traveling to Kokoryu.
Andrew Champion is given a "free-will" project, a weeklong assignment that tests one's ability to make strong choices. Saddled with loudmouthed friends, an unattainable crush, and the geekiest girl in school as a partner, he'll walk a rocky road.
a collection of my dreams

feel free to wonder over them and decide on my level of sanity...
In a world of war between races, 12 year old Tomoki sets off on a journey to save his brother. Joining with many others of different kinds and with different aims, they must work with each other to try and achieve what they wish.
The demon inside me has awakened. It's time to feed. I am a monster. I never wanted my fate. Now I must banish the evil both inside of me and out... (Totally my own, already been copywritten)
Argothan is a simple boy who lives in the peaceful village of Waterdale. He has a good life. This all changes when the evil Lord Morganite attacks his village and all that he has loved. His adventure begins!
Ish a story I did for school... sueno-y-muere ish making me post it -.-

please read ^^;
Lantathae's original story that happened during the Fellowship.
Ken thinks he knows the world he lives in. But when he meets a stranger who saves his life, he begins to think that things are not as they seem...
Tenshi, a young boy suddenly finds himself lost in the Shadow Relm, where the evil King Akuma reigns. In order to save his life, Tenshi's father must take away all of his son's memories and hide him in a village in hopes that Akuma will not find him.
An adventure of a young girl named Azumi through the wild corners of Wonderland~ Based on the book by Lewis Caroll; Most ideas & characers from his book~
In a world where magic and mystery rule, 6 young kids awaken an acient power. Friend becomes foe and there's no one you can trust.
this is a story ive been putting together for publishing in Australia its not finished yet and the reason it is posted is to get some comments nad opinions on what needs fixing or improving. so i hope you like.
This is the story of the adventure that life has taken me on since I was very young.