Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 7726-7750 of 7790 results.
Eavi. Not the pokemon. The cat demon, once a human, constantly abused by his parents, who had not wanted to have a child in the first place. This is the story of his life. This is how it all began.
about Bass that realizes that Thorn still loves him even after her 4 year dissapearance. The poem was actually made by my very good friend so give her all the credit (lets just call her L-Go)
inuyasha sits and thinks about kagome....song fic
Rivalry Between Friends.. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PLEASE. This aint finished btw
A luvvy duvvy Poem i wrote with A friend. kinda sweet
I thought of this while doing a roleplay in furcy! Anyway I write at a grade 10 grade level but I'm in grade seven... comments? Questions?
yep a Poem about Hiei MY BELOVED
A depressing, normal hedgehog names Lightning (I took his name...mwee) is writing in a diary. Everything that happens to him goes in here...And it's his only chance to understand his own life.
ahh! Sesshomaru's drunk need i say more...
Suicide...
This is a good, funny um sorta lLllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg story but it's thebest Streak&5 told me to write it. Enjoy!
This is where me and my friends meet Star Ocean EX and Yu-Gi-Oh.
A story I wrote for my English class ^^;
Chihiro finds Haku in the forest. But something is wrong with Haku. He has had some kind of accident and is turning into a cat. Can Chihiro save him before he turns into a cat forever? Will Haku end up chasing mice for the rest of his life?
hedgehogs, foxes, and humans. a perfect mix.
Ok ok, so this isn't really fanfiction but hey I like poems and there's no actual place to put it so I'll place my poem here!!
Based on Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. It's a POV of the King of Sorrow
A poemsong. About MISSINGNO. o_O; My theory is that it only looks like it does 'cause it's got some kind of mental shield up. So... yeah.
This is a story told by Anthem through the key struggles in his life. It's shorter than my normal writings. Please enjoy.
i was bored in math class (u cant learn any thing in the class i was in anyways)
if i messed up my wording, sry, but im not that good at English
This is one of my many fics i started and havent finished if any1 likes it ill continue to write it. If i can I'll put my pics that go with the story on. hope some1 enjoys this... comment plz!
In the land of Arcia, lives a legend that tells of a boy and his companion. A story that takes you deep into the depths of the enchanted forests and high on the peaks of the tallest mountains. A story of friendship, trust and betrayal.
In the land of Arcia, lives a legend that tells of a boy and his companion. A story that takes you deep into the depths of the enchanted forests and high on the peaks of the tallest mountains. A story of friendship, trust and betrayal.
As Simon, a