Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/suicide

Displaying 1-25 of 27 results.
While it is technically an unfinished story start, I decided that it was something I liked and so have kept it.
I read it as an open-ended short story although it was not the original intention.
It was something I found on my memory stick from a few months ago, making it a hell of alot more recent than any of my other work. The name was something I thought up just to put it up on here when the thought crossed my mind, it's loosely based on the piece.
well, yeah... depressiong, I know... but I was in a rather bad mood... tell me what you think...
Don''t really feel like saying why I was in a bad mood, but feel free to ask me questions and such (:
a poem about a boy with schizophrenia that commits suicide.
Seven years after Sora saves the world, a new heartless appears on his island, a yellow computer.
He gives his life to save Kairi and the island.
Four years after that kairi and Riku get together, but she's misrable.
Finally she can't take anymore.
A short story that has been on my mind for a while. I really would appreciate your comments, good or bad so please, if you decide to read this, share your thoughts with me afterward. :)
It started out as a suicide story, and turned into something about life and death, that may change the lives of people who read it. It's fairly short, but worth it, please tell me if it helps you, or influences you.
Eh...I was feeling suicidal and depressed here. Boo hoo, whatever.
Song Fic. "Tourniquet" by Evanescence. For years Keira has been miserable, hopeless, lonely, and empty and after seeing Jak and Ashlien kiss, she makes one final decision. Suicide.
my first poem on FAC and it sorta sad... its about a girl who likes a guy and the guy does but he doesn't wanna let it show... it drives them both to suicide... dun really know wat made me write this...
a poem wich I've tried to use the ABBA construction.
umm well this got deleted off here when the site was redone soo.. but yea this is my depressive mood... umm hope ya like
This isn't exactly a story. This is exactly what the title says it is. It's a theory on why people "hate" themselves, and in some cases kill themselves. It all has to do with fear... Read it if you want to find out more ^_^
A weird/retarded/angsty poem based on something I saw written on my desk in my NSL gov't class. I may post my illustration for this later
i hope you like it
I get depressed sometimes, bad thoughts on my mind, so I vent them out with poetry. They rank from depression, suicidal thoughts, to love, to even my secret life.
A lost soul, searching for themself (angsty, depressing)
a short story about my life in the dark times. that same mindset occurs to me every night
a pretty short poem on a mental fight to commit suicide
it started out to be a love poem but it ended as a suicide poem and I decided not to cover up how I really felt and just write how I really feel
What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?
Even in death, someone can continue to help those important to them.
When you love someone enough to die for them
my mum said i wasn't talking to anyone, and shutting myself away from the family. it gave me the idea.
one of my poems about suicide