Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/weird

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
I keep a dream journal, and I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones up here.
Description inside at the very top.
We all have weird dreams in our sleep sometimes, but imagine my dreams, i'm already demented enough, so how would they turn out? well i have the answer, in these stories, all my really weird dreams shall be placed
It's just a very short series that I created... which of course, is related to Pokemon... hope the story doesn't suck that much! I hate Pokemon too! Teehee!
well i hope u like it!!!!!!!
this story is kinda reality/dream/imagination kinda.
o and sorry that my chapters are so short!!
and yes, i know that it sucks.
its done, hope you like it!!!
In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....
In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things possible happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....
Is it hot in here, or is it just Gerard? Or is it just Mikey? Or... Maybe... Maybe it's just the sun!! (comedy thingy that's really weird, 1 chappy only)
this is a realy weird story!!!!
this story has 6 girls:SK(me),Skittles,Irma,Bubbles,butterfly,
and BG.A lot of really weird things happen to the girls! It's hularious!
lots of weird funny things... strange things that all connect to one thing!!
CRACK USAGE! beware the crack using anime folks! my friend GGO helped me alot!
My weird series!!! More info on the "Note!!!" page.
Ok, Jin, Toya, Hiei, and Sesshomaru get traped on an island. It has a demented monkey, and a dolphin. Enjoy somehow! ^^
This is a story, I had to write for english, yeah, it's weird.
These two girls are sisters - and enemies. When Kara does something naughty she is sent packing.
It's how i feel pinned between these two people....
Some random poem I came up with... I think it's kewl. ^^
This is some random poem I came up with... It doesn't really make sense, so don't try to understand it...