Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/world

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
https://tajarat.com.pk strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects like blue world city Islamabad
The perfect world they knew will tear itself asunder. A crossover with the futuristic dystopian novel Brave New World by Aldous Huxley with the batman villain for fun and chaos.
Pins & Daggers is a fantasy book about 16 year old Carina Kolley who finds herself falling into a magical world she thought was made up. There she struggles to solve the mystery of her existence and stop an evil king from enslaving her world.
 
Cory and Jack take music lessons to impress their girls.
Well I''m starting another story, which follows the tale of a young warlock named Maverick and his sister, Izzy. They set out to defeat a dark witch who has taken over their world.

You''ll have to read to find out more. Please comment.
There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...
well... believe it
Mikaela a dark curly haired 16 year old girl is Jewish in World War II. Follow her as she avoids getting caught from the Nazis.
Hokay guys
Here is my college short story, tell me what you think or just read it for fun, but constructive criticism is always welcome :)
It's just a very short series that I created... which of course, is related to Pokemon... hope the story doesn't suck that much! I hate Pokemon too! Teehee!
New world
 When Alex finds a box of old letters from his grandfather in the attic of their house, he begins to read them not realizing they will change the way he looks at the world forever.
 As World War II spreads across Europe, a small family in Germany is
One day I decided to rule the world. But what will I do with it.
A short story about how my NElfie Priest came to be an Undead Priest, poor boy...
Summary: You decided to take a trip to Demon World to climb their highest mountain. As you headed up the mountain your cure members died one by one from the harsh blizzard. You were the last survivor. You were rescued by a strange group who fights ag
kasume is a 13 year old girl who finds a mystirous rock.the rock takes her back in time. she doent know what to do now or whats happening.
Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?
For those who look at Soinks_girl's art this is the rp story she was talking about. I hope ya'll really enjoy cuz i think this is ADORABLE!
My Plans for World Domination! A News Report of DOoM! DoOmY dOoMy update!
Awsome ode to the Sox I wrote before they won the 2004 world series! I prayed with this before the ALDS. Sox fans give a shout! (comment) Or yankee fans so I can laugh at you!
This story was inspired by several games and books. See my profile for the books.
Its not to long just read it.
This is a poem I wrote about a friend of mines stuffed dogs adventure, I liked it ^o^