Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-75 of 107 results.
A story about you-know-who making a comeback. Can Danny battle him and his feelings for Sam at the same time?
A story of a young Vampire encountering a human that he befriends. She is held special to him after his brother rejecting him almost entirely, and she somehow finds it in her own soul to accept the mysterious boy whom has roamed and haunted her villa
1 night, a mother gave birth to 3 baby girls.The first one was named Loriccilla, the second was named Aquailia, and the third was named Nicallia. Their mother had no idea of the power that was inside of them. 
this is what you should read when you have nothing better to do. it used to be parodies of reality but that wasnt funny so i changed it....:T :P
this one is about inuyasha but its rewritten i got it from a other website and i thought fanart central would like it
In this small little drabble Naraku, the number one bully in town, gets a taste of his own medicine from the Inu gang(also including Sesshomaru, Ayame and Koga).
I found out yesterday that on Saturday a friend of my friend committed suicide.

. . . I hate to see her so sad . . . She's usually so happy and cheerful.
This is not a fanfic (for once...)

It's a poem I wrote about suicide for health class last year. Just somethin' to post....kinda sad...but suicide isn't generally a happy thing....o well. Just read and comment!
The sequel to Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!
This one has some pairings: mostly SasuSaku...some NaruHina and I'll probaly add more later on.
So hope u all like!!!! Thanx to those that left all those comments on Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!! ^^
Stupid but funny! FEAR TEH KIBA NESS!
ok this is about my OC kiaya, and you'll learn about the whole prophecy thingy at the end of chapter 1!!!!
OMG!!! HAPPY BDAY DESTINY (9127)!!!!!!!!
DIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!
ONESHOT (Song)
Not originally made for SasuSaku, just random lyrics....but the words fit so....COMMENT PPL!!!! EVEN IF U THINK IT SUCKS!!!!!
AND WISH DESTINY (9127) A HAPPY BDAY!!!! XD
Funny story! Sasuke gets amnesia and everyone takes advantage of it.

PLEEZ be nice and comment! This is only my second fanfic!:)
SPOILER WARNING: The premise of this fic is a major spoiler for Kingdom Hearts II.
Please wait to read this until you are finished with the game if you don't wish to
have a majorly cool scene ruined for you.
This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]
Naruto goes with Jiraiya for 3 years and comes back stronger, mature and taller!^-^

[NaruHina] If you don't like the pairing, don't bother reading.
After being rudely shot down by Kairi, Sora and Riku deceide to have a slumber party. Is it funny, or just stupid? Please tell me want ya think. (little teeny hints of yaoi)
This story is about the loneliness and confusion of Shadow...
ya a kakashi fic about well he was a genin/chunnin
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
wonder what a chatroom with inuyasha miroku kagome and sango would be like. Also what about sango and kagomes talk would be like figure out
This is a story telling about what would happen towards the end. I made this up when Inu-Yasha came out in english. Please comment!
Is it just me or is Naruto getting Soap Opera-y?
when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?
A cool story of how me Saka Horonie joins squad 7.

If you want to be in it give me a pic of your charcter or tell me what he/she looks like k?????????????????????????


Please Comment And Read!