Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 76-100 of 107 results.
I don't own Kingdom Hearts characters. (Forgot to mention in Axel's New Look) Some ideas are based on a RP that FBAkito, Danielle, and myself came up with and are also in the story. Enjoy.
One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 
have you ever wondered what would happen if inuyasha and the gang defeated naraku????would inuyasha and kagome take their relationship to the next level??? would the gang stay together or would they go their separate ways??? read on to find out.....
kagome sees kikyo and inuyasha hugging what douse it mean. is she so mad that she has joined koga to look for the shards, read to find out!!!
Naraku sends the Inu-gumi(GUMI!) into Barney's world! Will they survive?

rated pg for retardness, and for the overuse of the word 'gay'

NOT RECOMONDED FOR KIKYO LOVERS!
Know your stars Naruto style!
A fanfic I made last week, so you'd be expecting to story to be like, rushed. Great story anyway. For all of you Naruto fans out there. This is for you!
A strange force teleports different characters from different things (anime, live action movies, etc...) Onto the Merry-Go! WHAT WILL LUFFY DO WITHOUT MEAT?! And what will Sanji and Kakashi do when they discover ME?!
Team 7 has a new teammate, and Sasuke starts to have feelings for her. But what will he think of her when the team is attacked and she reveals her secret?
POems that I have written when I went through the "emo" stage.
This Poem Is about a Deady Ninja who has been hired by the people to kill a Samurai Princess. And hey most of it rhymes just like the Hawk Poem you may have read before.
FEAR THE FOOD! If you have a particular food that you want turned into complete nonsense, tell me by leaving a comment here or on my profile!
Based on a true story......by:me!Hope you read!
well, one late night, I was watching Lilo and Stich with my brother and his friend. Since they say that i'm the devil, I decided to creep them out. So I looked at my brother with an emotionless look, and I said, "There are dead children in the walls."
Th
I wrote this under the impression that someone i knew was hurt. Not really much to say. Comments only, please. Also there is only like two curse words in here and there is the violence of the person getting hurt.
something i did for GCSE course work so enjoy ^_^
Danny must save the world from the one who created the Ghost Zone and evil its self.
a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!
this is an amazing song,if you don`t know the words, this will help you greatly (*a word..?*), and because Nickleback is so cool......ah,just read it ^_^
A funny little chat between the two cousins as they wait for the raid of Danny Phantom's fangirls.
a water bending princess that zuko realy likes falls out of the sky with her pet it is now an adventure through magix and zuko's ship if she gets home
The third in the Chibi FFX series, which has stopped even having chibiness in it :O
The sad tale of a girl on her quest to find the one thing missing from her life...
NOTE: Low Level Adult Themes
These are little poems, most likely an offshoot from ShinobiWolf's Broken Song. If anyone reads this who knows ShinobiWolf, please tell him/her to read this. I'd like the critiscm so I can write better.
A snippet of Chihiro's life after she returns to the human world. The spirits may have been cruel at one time but are humans any better