Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 107 results.
A short story of destiny between a good girl who turned into a politician and a bad boy who becomes an Assassin.
I don't own Kingdom Hearts or Disney. BeyondTheBeast helped me put the fanfic together. Xoe belongs to BeyondTheBeast.
Kagome was reincarnated how about Inuyasha reincarnated  for Kagome's love
this story is about itachi's daughter aimi (where I got my nick name from) being a member of squad seven and kakashi's girlfriend
It's a fanfic for Genkai's fanfic! ^^ Hope you like it!
This is my contest entry for Cloudsfan09's contest. I cant draw the couple I did it on, so I wrote a story! Wish me luck and enjoy!
A poem by me for a cross over i will eventually write
Inuyasha comes through the t.v. and two children go back with him!!!
This story is about Inuyasha Taisho, the greatest dancer ever! But then he loses his partner Kikyo, also his girlfriend, and he gives up dancing. Will Kagome, a low class dancer be abl to convince him to be her partner, so that she can win her dance competition? I don't know. You find out! Sounds' gay, but humor me, and read it anyway.
Inuyasha has to go to school with Kagome after they get blocked out of the well.
I am also in it some of my friends also to see which KH male will date you or not!
That’s all I ever wanted from this village, and all I was never given.
After Naraku was defeated everyone went their separate ways. Sango and Miroku married and went to travel the lands, Kouga went off with his pack, Shippo stayed with Kaede, Inuyasha wondered off, and Kagome went home, to her time.
this is a profile on my character for naruto, kohaku
A young ten year old girl was walking home from school, when she is visited by 4 unexpected visitors; who've come to take her. Suddenly a ninja comes out. Saves her and stalks her for a whole year. What will happpen to this unexpected girl?
a boring day on DI and the gang goes crazy..

copyrights!!!

kh2(c)square enix
coffee spitting(c)fairly odd parents(c) butch hartman
hurky(c)herself
story(c)me
"WATDIDIDOOO??"quote(c)munkidiluffi
crash tag team racing(c)vivendi universal
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Because all doused light has once shone bright.
Crystal is an 11 year old girl who is obsessed with dragons everyone makes fun of her obsession and her life is very dull until...

If U Want More Chapters Just Ask No Asking= No Chapters =)
All the main characters are vampires, but not the blood-sucking, evil kind. It’s more from they’re point of view. Anyway, you’ll find out more as the story progresses.
Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...
What do you get when you mix me,my friends,Kingdom Hearts characters and comedy? UTTER CHAIOS!!!1 Read to find out why.
IT FUNNY
These are a bunch of stuff that have been eating me up for a while. Warning: If you're religious, don't whine.
this i had to write for English class. i know I'm posting it a little after Halloween but any way moving on i actually was asking my self what was gonna happen next as i was writing it! it is a total or 11 pages long typed. so hope u enjoy!!
The most original title EVER!!! Now,you will all get to know the
real characters of KH!