Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 76-96 of 96 results.
my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!
A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.
erandor the new kid is a mesterious person in the village find out what happens when naruto get involved
sasusaku story. mostly a present and flasback story. and sakura's adventure to come (after time skip- shippuuden)

rating for later chapters
I story about a girl, Angelalie and a new guy she met, Jakaspher and a horrible secert she descovers about him. What will happen? And what is the horrible, yet intrugingly deadly secert? Read and find out.
gemclan's live, love, friendship, other cat stuff warriors do!
 
gemclan gets a new cat but is he good or bad
 
"one will be the bad luck" prophecy of book one
This Is a story I wrote based on an episode of popular Its a show I watch anyway more chapters will be added hope you like It^__^
This is my ORIGINAL story everything is © TKxKari224 except for kaoru, kaoru is © xEmotional and also hikagu is © NAERA
(xEmotional helped me with some of the parts ^^)Claire is © NAERA
Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.
me:hi this is my first storie I hope you enjoy it and if you want your characters to be in it you can just ask me
A bond, forged by hardship, sparks a fire that would not be doused. An ageold curse, creates pain and suffering, the love shared between two boys and a girl, forbidden by fate. Completed!
A whole 50 chapters!
This is what Sonic and the others do when they are not saving the world... ^_^
Kurai? A name meaning Dark? Is she enemy, is she foe? What is she?
I thought this would be funny since many of my friends (Including myself) are Zelda fans on here. Please review and comment.
I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!
Well, BrokenMoonScar let me borrow her Anima books 1-3 and I LOVED the book so much that i wanted to make a Anima book with different characters and BrokenMoonScar said i should put it under this category so.....TA-DA!
After being rudely shot down by Kairi, Sora and Riku deceide to have a slumber party. Is it funny, or just stupid? Please tell me want ya think. (little teeny hints of yaoi)
15 proven ways to get people annoyed at you...comes in different situations
ya well...ya
pretty funny!
YAY ANNOYANCE!