Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-75 of 96 results.
Best Friends since preschool, Chad Keller and Taye Williams are inseparable. As Chad and Taye begin their Senior year of High School, it seems as if everyone knows something they don't.
well,it's about hinata who loves....someone....and she finds him on her birthday...and is none of her fan guyz
a story about my life and my friends lives in the naruto world. Leah, my bff since 4th grade. Seris, we get ourselves in tons of trouble together. Yensha, ME! alittle bossy funloving idiot who can be fun to be with unless im pissed.
a story about my life and my friends lives in the naruto world. Leah, my bff since 4th grade. Seris, we get ourselves in tons of trouble together. Yensha, ME! alittle bossy funloving idiot who can be fun to be with unless im pissed.
this is a story of four sides, the north, east, south, and west all fighting each other for power. it is a story of true love, pure innocents,bitter rivalry, and bitter hatred. It is still a work in progress.
These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.
Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof
this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937
a cute little oneshot of sasuke and sakura when they are younger! little bit of OOC
a sequel to my sasusaku one shot "promise of a lifetime" read that to understand the story a little better! :3
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
Please read and comment. At least the first chapter. If you do like this story anyway. Dont expect daily upgrades. Because I got other stories to work on.
What lies behind his eyes?
In my eyes what will he see?
A story about a girl who gets brought from the real world, into the pokemon world. Placed in the Henna Region, see gallery pictures for details.
This is a story about SakaxSasuke there friends too so if you want to be in tell me!
Rei Anul Sama wrote a story a lot like this, but it was *my* original idea. She wrote the story (Demons of Old) her own way, and I didn't approve cause she made Sesshoumaru a total wuss (and she screwed the whole ending up). This is *my* version of it.
This is a request from Nekogal411...Enjoy^^
She just wanted him to love her. But the first time she followed him she knew it wasnt for her but another
Teh funneh! I showed this to meh Furuba-Obsessed friend (Carlotta) and she practically passed out! PLEASE read! I put meh heart and soul into this!
Part two to SasukeAndMomijiHaHa's story. I hope this does not give you nightmares dear children. Kat, hope you like this!
Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^
How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...
A young ten year old girl was walking home from school, when she is visited by 4 unexpected visitors; who've come to take her. Suddenly a ninja comes out. Saves her and stalks her for a whole year. What will happpen to this unexpected girl?
A story of a love that seems it can't be, can Shawn be telling the truth? Or luring Molly into a trap of death?