Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 96 results.
This is just a bunch of quotes of things that normal people wouldn't say XD Yeah, I have weird friends. No flaming but feel free to comment =D Oh, and by the way, most of this stuff makes sense if I explained the situation XD
One story that I love to tell is how any Angel can be helped by us normal people
Inuyasha is a movie star and Kagome does a movie with him. Inuyasha is certainly interested in Kagome
[AU] All they really needed was a little verification. Someone to tell them they weren't worthless.
Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,
A STORY OF A NINJA WHO THINKS SHE CAN BECOME HOKAGE SO EASY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS WRONG READ TO FIND OUT THE REST
Yosh!!! Naruto Know Your Stars!
Disclaimer: I Do Not own Naruto But i DO Own This Story =)
a GaaraxOc story: NO SUMMARY! i suck at ythem >.<' plz read!
In Honor of Naruto's 13th Birthday today I present to you my first Fan-Fic...SPRING MATSURI!(note if requested i may make more festival fics)http://hyatt-ayanami.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-51233156
the story of a young 16 year old girl who is realated to link.Or is she?
The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.
[SasuSaku]
Warning: Many Love triangles XD

The very first moment emerald met onyx it was love at first sight...at least for one of them. When squad seven recieves a dangerous mission to protect a wealthy family, Sasuke realizes something important. On the other hand, Sakura experiences a great lost. Who can help her? He's too stubborn and it appears there are others swooning after the goddess-like blossom.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! I also posted this story on www.fanfiction.net ^-^
No reviews equal no chappies because I'm not going to update a story if no one likes it...I would only be wasting my time if I did that!
[SasuSaku] ONESHOT
 
Can't you see my pain? Or maybe you just don't care. BUt you turn your back again...is that your final answer? The silence between us only makes it worse.
 
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! ^.^
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
Two things happen to make this certain pink kuniochi's life a living hell.

1) She moved to a town full of criminals

2) Her new school. Enough said

Trying to become badass is one thing, but loving one is another. Akatsuki high has just turn pink.
this is a story about a chick who can see the future.
Pretty much a story about how Shadow got her armour and met Spink and Virus. 8D
I apologise for my inability to write longer chapters. o.O

I really should write a story that isn't in first person. XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
This is a story full of action, romance,and comedy!
a good story for anime fans!
Charlotte is very angry about being left with her grandparents but an unexpected visitor and his gift excites the vacation more than wanted.

Please comment!
Sisters Jazmyn and Joisan are torn out of their 'normal' world and thrown into chaos when someone finds out they were part of the 'angel' experiment that started almost 20 years ago.
Forbidden love tears apart Team Gai...
A vampire Princess Miyu fic
This is originaly a one shot but if you think I should add more say so
this is my first story in english.. i uploaded it earlier.. but this is a version in better english:P

dwayne a.k.a Seiji-kun
Sakura has a secret Ino and Hinata know, but sasuke doesn't what is the secret? and how will he act? read to find out!