Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/angels

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
A story a wrote very slightly based off a friends dream mien mine and mine not your mine

read and comment please!
A story about a fallen angel named Imoha
the story of crystal as an angel before she goes to earth and how a war between angels and demond began!
Some of my poems i desided to just make one thingy for it.... whatever...
well it came very randomly, idk?
im an artist why would i keep track of how i came up this stuff! if its good! ITS GOOD!
This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.
just a few random short stories that i kinda liked and my friends stole from me -curse them- and read to the people in the resturaunt.... they liked them really... and actually asked for copies i was really happy... and yet embarrassed....-.-"
Its from yugioh angels our cub.Now i makeing a story
This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?
angels
A poem...

We've dreamt it; we're so close. I wish...
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
A forgotten angel lost during the reign of the evil god Malvagità escaped and put on earth to grow up, Skyla begins to wonder about her origin since she could nevere figure out where she was originally born. A masteriose old woman who asks her for a
If you like Vampires/demons you'll love hells angel...He came from hell..but is his heart so clouded that he can't see other peoples pain and suffering? Dose he like it..is someone out to hurt him or is someone in love with him....dose he care?
Shonen-Ai/Slash? Just another little piece, an old idea of mine. Heaven's falling down...
The relationship between the Cherubim (angels) and the humans is deteriorating... and Riona, an orphan cherub, is feeling the effects of all of it.
A couple of angels, Zarek and Astrid, are in love... but something terrible happens to Astrid, and Zarek must find her again! But when he finds her, she won't be herself, for she has been reborn.
Short Poem that i wrote in some spare time...plz read hope you like it
This is more of a poetic short story than anything. Meh, don't think too much of it cuz I worte it quickly in a canadian tire parking lot while I waited for my dad!
im not sure what to say
HAHAHA...the corniest story ever. Oh well, i wrote it in 5th grade. It's kinda cute.