Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/angst

Displaying 1-25 of 27 results.
I submitted this for my writing contest.

She''ll never know it''s her.
Summary: A member of the Straw Hat pirates is suddenly sick, and not just with a cold. The said crew member's illness is unknown and their life hangs on end. Can they save their nakama?Or will they all have to see another loved one die?
An angsty poem about bitterness.
An old, fictive conversation, poet-kinda thing. Angst warning!
Character trying to put mental pieces back together.

I intended this to be more than one chapter long. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, I've forgotten just what I was originally writing about.
The candle flickers, more so in the wind, but it never goes out. Unrelenting, guilt eats away at him, tearing at the flesh, as if to pull it from his bones.
He wonders what would have happened if he’d let her stay.
Garfield Logan and his wife and daughter are enjoying a summer day at the pool...but all it takes is a certain song on the radio and a melancholy lifeguard to bring back the past. Partial songfic to "Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainright
The first DxS fic I've ever bothered to write. Somewhat tragic... A one-shot, partially from Sam's POV and partially from third person. After Danny, before college, she waits for someone she knows won't be coming home.
A simple poem about sasuke and his feelings on the merculic onslaught of his clan.
I suck at poetry, but you can only become better through practise... and CC.
A poetic letter to the romance I ruined.
So, to get over some recent drama,I wrote this at about 2 in the morning, and I rather liked it, so.... enjoy?
A poem I wrote when somebody very close to me never gave me the answer that I wanted.
A snippet of Chihiro's life after she returns to the human world. The spirits may have been cruel at one time but are humans any better
What may have happen on the night of Kuina's death...
*What's so great about eternity, anyways?*
Deidara's musings. Shonen-ai implied. Angsty. One-shot.
The greatest gift he ever recieved was a pair of the most beautiful eyes in the world...
A weird/retarded/angsty poem based on something I saw written on my desk in my NSL gov't class. I may post my illustration for this later
This is a story I wrote for one of Riku the Celtic CEO's fanart. It's about Joey and Seyamchi, her character.

I'm putting this story up because I like it. ^_^

I'd also have art up but my scanner is crappy and my pictures are too big. I'm workin
A lost soul, searching for themself (angsty, depressing)
eh...poem i wrote, kinda bitterness towards this guy I was in love with...didn't work out to well. eh...Angsty
Dib gets dumped by Zim and he reflects on it. ZADR and ANGST!
This is another poem i wrote when i was very depressed...hopefully everyone will enjoy and please make some more comments^^
This is a poem i wrote after my first gf dumped me, so enjoy everyone and please make comments^^
I'm the only one left... everything is so lonely now...oh otousan...I need guidance. Please guide me.
An angsty Pan fiction