Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/demon

Displaying 1-25 of 35 results.
Upon her tutor's return Alexia is suddenly thrown headfirst into an adventure. She visits elves, fights demons, and unearths lost secrets. Will she be able to discover the crystal shards in time to stop an evil sorcerer, or will the world fall into chaos?
the great dog god. an demon from the heavens. enjoy the story
Kieran was half-demon. Her only friend was a human who was dying from lung disease. She fell in love with him, shattering the most important demon taboo. Now, he's dying. She has the chance to save his life. But will she?
DEMON FALL SKY!
Naruto and gaara trys to help a demon in need.
A mixture between different animes. And other things.
Just an idea I had, lemme know what you think.

And btw I borrowed the bad guys from actual myths lol

Also please make sure to check out the Q&A section (for background info on Hellfire), I'll be updating it periodically.
well tranon! is the best!
Its about a boy who gets a demon sealed inside him plus his clan gets killed before his very own eyes. the boy devotes his life to find and kill whos responsible for the murder of his clan.
This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.
What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.
how Element died that day and became Crypt the Undying. It all started on the streets of New York, when he became Dr. Maxwell's lab-rat.
Kurama's sister Hinata is smarter then she seems when she confronts him about knowing something is going on with him and his 'friends'. She also says that she knows that he's a demon or part of 1 at least. Did she bite off more then she can chew?
Kana is a Koorime from the world of ice. Kana was born with a gift that told her which of the children that were cast from the world of ice lived and died. 'A blessing but a curse' the elder called her. She was going to be put to death until she left.
Koenma has given Hiei a mission to take care of a 4 year old half demon named Kana. Hiei is furious about the idea but has no choice but to accept the new mission. Will Hiei be able to accept the fact that Kana will always be there?
A semi-normal teen named Crysta Aile finds out she is not so normal after all...
Princess Miyuki and her two friends travel to Paradise to try to retrieve her brother's soul and revive him.
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
Saelene was just a normal girl. She went to school, had a good childhood, and became the most feared Undead Hunter of all time.

But what happens when the unimaginable happens?

She becomes what she has so passionatly hunted for all these years...
This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.
An attempted rape awakens Mae's youkai kitsune blood, now she must seek answers in the past with Kagome and the inu gang...OC/Sessho pairing..Slight FB crossover, just 'cos I can...
my first ever fan fic please comment!
this is the first part of a story called entoi
here you'll find action, adventure, comery, you name it
even sci-fi.