Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/foster%2527s

Displaying 451-475 of 7791 results.
this story pop into my head so if i don''''t have new pgs sorry ^^;
a story of great lose, misunderstandings, and surpize who is the true monster.
3 jewels apart r nothing...
when together they hold unspeakable power...
one child born of 2 different worlds...
can she be the true heir to the jewels....
but can she defeat thoses who stand before her..
Okay. Pretty much how Sunny started time-travelling
All characters belong to their original owners...

Rated 13+ for a little bit of swearing, violence, and blood
A homeless Tom looks back on his life until the present day.
And yes, I am indeed KatTheFirePheonixWolf, and I am posting this story here just in case it gets taken off Fanfiction.net.
It''s a backup, if you will.
Meh... random stories Sunny comes up with... and sh**.

Sunny (c) me
other characters (c) Namco Bandai
MORE characters (c) my friends
Ishida Uryuu has discovered that he is truly not the last Quincy. There is another, a female, Takisaki Hikawa. Ishida insists that Hikawa remain a secret.

But what will happen when a certain pretty boy shinigami falls unwittingly for the Quincy?
Yay a fanfic
Laven <3
Katsura Hoshino and her lovley self owns these wonderful charectars.
A wierd poem about someone who is a sugar-dependent. XD
Are there snack cars? Anyway, it rhymes! ...Or does it?
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
SoKai short story. :)
support Japan!
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
A poem about the Simpsons family playing dart. Do you remember Barts evil twin? (actually, Bart was the evil one, but whatever)
My black cat Yoshi pasted away last fall, he drowned in a pool. This poem is in remembrance of him. You will always be in my heart, Yoshi.
A poem for my dear friend, Zelda. <3
New lyrics to the beginning of the song This Is Halloween in TNBC! Now it`s only about Jack when he`s being shot while flying Santa`s sled.
Made by me.
A ghost story I made as a homework in school. Not fan made.
UPDATE: Thank you guys for over 100 views! Please comment and say what you think about it, bad or good.
I felt to write a poem, so I did. Not fan made, just a short, wierd poem.
A shuffle fanfic inspired by my neko-chan. I hope she reads it. :)
random Mildew X Daisy Fic with other characters in it for a bit too
A new neighbor moves into Bikini Bottom and sees what it''s like living there.
cookbook
This is the field guide to the forest!!
Rosestar is a really smart forest cat. On her birthday, Starclan gave her 1 life. She now is unstopable. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet.
Rosestar was once a kittypet.
A really long short story for creative writing class.
A Queen and her Heir are holding a tournament and Gala. Not everything goes according to plan.